A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Results 7,051 to 7,075 of 7254

1. Post
    Indigo1 wrote:
    Worse thing she did was harp on about this being a year of delivery. As they have found out, it’s hard to get shit done and the public are seeing that. The issues with ministers and the party haven’t helped her either. She’s a nice person, but a shit leader - just look at Shane Jones, he is making a fool of her every week it seems and has no respect for her
    Nice person? Nah John Key is a nice person.

JA is just someone out for fame, she's as fake as they come.

2. Post
    Man she is ****ing useless. The weakest leader we have had since Palmer.

I did say years back she would be a one term PM, she can still turn it around but she needs to get her govt in check. They're running around like headless chickens, no direction whatsoever.

3. Post
    holocaust wrote:

What's it like to be so transparently partisan?

4. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    The chick in the cafe whose pony-tail he kept yanking would likely disagree with that

5. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Man she is ****ing useless. The weakest leader we have had since Palmer.

I did say years back she would be a one term PM, she can still turn it around but she needs to get her govt in check. They're running around like headless chickens, no direction whatsoever.
    Nah, she'll get another term. Don't forget that her partner proposed to her earlier this year (or was it last year?). Holding the wedding in an election year will be great publicity and do wonders for her approval ratings.

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    The chick in the cafe whose pony-tail he kept yanking would likely disagree with that
    If that is the best you can come up against JK then he looks pretty good compared to labours stack of sexual assaults in last 2 years.

7. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    If that is the best you can come up against JK then he looks pretty good compared to labours stack of sexual assaults in last 2 years.
    No, not the best, just the first. And a joke.

But if we're going to play the "compare an individual to the whole party" game, we could talk about things like the Jamie Lee Ross incident?

Granted, there's been some shit going on in Labour, like the sexual assaults, that appear to have been swept under the carpet for as long as possible. Specifically relating to Ardern, there was also the Chief Technology Officer debacle, where she said that she'd had no contact with him, and then he produced a massive text message exchange that they'd had.

So yeah, politicians lie..... what ya gonna do? *shrug*

8. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    So yeah, politicians lie..... what ya gonna do? *shrug*
    So not the most transparent and open Government ever then?

9. Post
    brand wrote:
    So not the most transparent and open Government ever then?
    None of them are. It's not just Labour.

10. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    None of them are. It's not just Labour.
    None of the others were stupid enough to publicly claim to be...

11. Post
    Is it me or am I noticing that alot of the time whenever Labour is in government, Teachers are on strike often.

12. Post
    holocaust wrote:

So the smiling assassin was genuine was he?

- - - Updated - - -

WarZoner wrote:
    Is it me or am I noticing that alot of the time whenever Labour is in government, Teachers are on strike often.
    They know they're going to get a better deal when labour is in power.

13. Post
    This is the biggest goddamn beat-up, and I'm not a huge fan of Jones - oh no, Shane Jones did something on holiday that's legal in the country he was in, what a monster for not hissing and dissolving into dust at the mere sight of a semi-auto rifle!

14. Post
    brand wrote:
    None of the others were stupid enough to publicly claim to be...
    Fair comment.

15. Post
    bas wrote:
    Nah, she'll get another term. Don't forget that her partner proposed to her earlier this year (or was it last year?). Holding the wedding in an election year will be great publicity and do wonders for her approval ratings.
    That's why I'm saying she's out for fame rather than really guiding the country and maximising the growth of the country using policies that are beneficial.

She's also let her ministers just get out of control.

16. Post
    even if you did believe that then you should not worry because we all know that Winston is in charge

17. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    So the smiling assassin was genuine was he?
    I met with him a few times, non-political and it was 1 on 1. I honestly liked him and my impression was he was fairly straight up and humble. His missus was the same.

18. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    This is the biggest goddamn beat-up, and I'm not a huge fan of Jones - oh no, Shane Jones did something on holiday that's legal in the country he was in, what a monster for not hissing and dissolving into dust at the mere sight of a semi-auto rifle!
    Ah huh. I think it's more that this government has painted MSSAs as pure evil and no civilian should be within a million miles of one. And of course they're talking it up to other countries "oh donald sweetie you should ban those bad guns like we did!".

The latest news is the cops are banning steel ammunition under the order in council. Duck hunters are sh****ing themselves as owning steel ammo comes with 2 years in prison, though what I've seen includes wording that the ammunition is intended for better penetration (though that also opens another can of worms). Apparently COLFO lawyers are getting fired up.

This order in council is f***ing insane, it basically lets the police write the law and is setting a bad example for democracy.

19. Post
    Well it looks like AR 22's and AR pump actions are getting the chop too. Who knows if this will go even deeper with the likes of bolt actions like Ruger Precisions.
    Also steel core has already been banned as of September as its supposedly enhanced penetrating, with zero financial compensation given.
    Last edited by swazi; 15th October 2019 at 3:28 pm.

20. Post
    Ill tell you, every day Ardern gets burnt by the media because she makes mistakes.

1 or 2 a month is acceptable but at this rate it's like 1 a day.

Youre at the highest level of office in NZ, you are scrutinised everyday and the level of mistakes that she makes is utterly unacceptable.

She is just constantly brushing them off like they're nothing. But in fact theyre something to the ordinary people.

21. Post
    holocaust wrote:
    Ill tell you, every day Ardern gets burnt by the media because she makes mistakes.

1 or 2 a month is acceptable but at this rate it's like 1 a day.

Youre at the highest level of office in NZ, you are scrutinised everyday and the level of mistakes that she makes is utterly unacceptable.

She is just constantly brushing them off like they're nothing. But in fact theyre something to the ordinary people.
    She looks like an exhausted mother. Honestly don't know how she does both.

22. Post
    s0cks wrote:
    She looks like an exhausted mother. Honestly don't know how she does both.
    like any other mother that does both.

23. Post
    Quote I got from an arms officer is that the top brass in the police are making new rules up as they go along that have little basis in the law. They are fielding lots of inquiries from concerned FL holders that they can't answer as things are too fluid and they can't even catch up with the back log that's being created.

24. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    like any other mother that does both.
    And lets be honest, as a PM she has access to a lot more support than most mothers. Surely she can afford a nanny.

25. Post
    Nah $450k a year isnt enough. I propose more taxes.