Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Well after roughly 6 hours in the game I'm finally kinda enjoying it. and you're right Minty it's basically a turn off your brain sorta game.

2. Post
    any dates on dlc?

3. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Well after roughly 6 hours in the game I'm finally kinda enjoying it. and you're right Minty it's basically a turn off your brain sorta game.
    Yeah its nowhere near as funny as the first one & the story isn't as good, but still a very enjoyable game

4. Post
    Gameplay is fine. But I wanted laughs. 404 not found.

5. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Gameplay is fine. But I wanted laughs. 404 not found.
    Pretty much. A bit of cringe, a lot of social commentary but zero laughs so far.

6. Post
    I'm almost near the end of this. but just can't get past the 2nd to last boss.

7. Post
    Warzoner would that be Kyles Cousin?

8. Post
    Nah it's where you gotta battle yourself So annoying when they just spam all the special moves.

9. Post
    Remember you can fight Morgan Freeman after the main story. Hardest boss in the game.

10. Post
    lol Don't think I'd even try to fight Freeman. Can't be bothered trying to finish this game tbh.

11. Post
    Has anyone fought Jared? I saw a video of it on YT and thought some of the things he said was quite funny.

12. Post
    This wonderful game might be coming to Switch in March. Definitely suited to a handheld (and likely wouldn't be compromised port too given the nature of the game).