Results 1 to 18 of 18

  1. Post
    #1

    The biggest announcement of Blizzon 2017



    Nerd chills...

  2. Post
    #2
    I'll mostly be playing world pvp

  3. Post
    #3
    Dam... So many memories. I remember being a NE Warrior and grinding away to get 20 arcanite bars to make the Arcanite Reaper. Not one person on the Alliance fraction had the plans to make it. Did a deal with a Sharman on Horde side through the WoW forums and transferred all the materials through the Neutral AH in Tanaris..... Not sure what WoW was like now, but everything back then took ages to do.... Will try my best to resist playing this.

  4. Post
    #4
    Could be keen as to playing again

    I reached Legionnaire PvP rank in Vanilla, didn't get the chance to get to HWL

  5. Post
    #5
    sim* wrote:
    Dam... So many memories. I remember being a NE Warrior and grinding away to get 20 arcanite bars to make the Arcanite Reaper. Not one person on the Alliance fraction had the plans to make it. Did a deal with a Sharman on Horde side through the WoW forums and transferred all the materials through the Neutral AH in Tanaris..... Not sure what WoW was like now, but everything back then took ages to do.... Will try my best to resist playing this.
    That's the point though right, things were actually hard and felt like an actual achievement when you accomplished stuff in that game. No fake vanity achievements required to give you that feeling. And you had to actually interact with people in the world, the whole point of an MMO!

    iNx wrote:
    Could be keen as to playing again

    I reached Legionnaire PvP rank in Vanilla, didn't get the chance to get to HWL
    Haha yeah I got rank 12. Rank 14 grind was nuts.

  6. Post
    #6
    It used to take hours just to find a group to do a dungeon with

    If I was 16 again it may still be cool, but aint nobody got time for that anymore

  7. Post
    #7
    Filthy casual spotted.

  8. Post
    #8



    Still, better years late then never I suppose

  9. Post
    #9
    ^ Lol yep.

    "You think you do, but you don't."


  10. Post
    #10
    I never quite understood why the idea was so popular. I reckon enthusiasm will die down pretty quickly once people start playing it and see the reality, there are far more negatives than positives comparing vanilla to current and playing it isn't going to somehow bring back the experience of playing WoW for the first time. It's just the same game with way less content and all the quality of life improvements removed.

  11. Post
    #11
    Hard to see them not including a bunch of QoL improvements they've made over the years.

  12. Post
    #12
    Meh/10. It was great at the time back then, but I won't enjoy it anymore.

    Most of the Blizzcon announcements have been meh-tier for me this year. Expansion that seems like cataclysm 2.0, Starcraft 2 becoming free with nothing for those of us who already bought the game with all its expansions, and a lame hearthstone expansion with even more RNG cards...

  13. Post
    #13
    ha I remember buying wow gold off trade me to buy my mount

  14. Post
    #14
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I never quite understood why the idea was so popular. I reckon enthusiasm will die down pretty quickly once people start playing it and see the reality, there are far more negatives than positives comparing vanilla to current and playing it isn't going to somehow bring back the experience of playing WoW for the first time. It's just the same game with way less content and all the quality of life improvements removed.
    Here you go sir

  15. Post
    #15
    I'll be playing again, I've hated the game ever since the end of WoTLK

  16. Post
    #16
    Will definitely be hitting it hard, pretty damn exciting

  17. Post
    #17
    Been watching some of WoW-Twitch streamers and they are doing something similar.

    Project Sixty reddit.com/r/ProjectSixty

  18. Post
    #18
    BZP wrote:
    ha I remember buying wow gold off trade me to buy my mount
    Ditto. 600g seemed like an impossibility to me back in vanilla.

    I really enjoyed getting attuned for BWL though. EPIC quest line.