1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Can't wait. I need to finish BotW first though

3. Post
    Looks awesome but I still can't bring myself to buy a Switch for a game that people at my work finished in one weekend.

4. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    Looks awesome but I still can't bring myself to buy a Switch for a game that people at my work finished in one weekend.
    Zelda tho

5. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Zelda tho
    plus lost sphear, and project octopath

6. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    Tbh you'll get much more than that out of it if you're able to enjoy the game in a way that doesn't involve rushing through the story.

7. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    waiting for pokemon, then pickup switch + pokemon + mario odyssey + zelda + mario kart

8. Post
    One weekend sounds like they rushed through the game getting the bare amount of moons needed to go to the next stage ignoring 80% of what there is to do in each world just to see the credits roll (and then ignoring all post credit content).

i.e. doing it wrong.

To each their own but I don't understand why anyone would do that, the game is pure fun, take your time exploring every nook and cranny solving each thing you come across.

9. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    But that BotW mang.

10. Post
    I finished BotW on Wii-U.

I don't care about Pokemon at all and MK on Switch is meh.

11. Post
    Sting wrote:
    One weekend sounds like they rushed through the game getting the bare amount of moons needed to go to the next stage ignoring 80% of what there is to do in each world just to see the credits roll (and then ignoring all post credit content).

i.e. doing it wrong.

To each their own but I don't understand why anyone would do that, the game is pure fun, take your time exploring every nook and cranny solving each thing you come across.
    that's exactly how my kid and I played. We beat it 3 days after release. Admittedly I'd be taking it a bit slower if it was just for me but he was playing while I was adulting around the house so after finishing the story we've both gone back through each world and discovered waaaaaay more awesome stuff.

geneterror wrote:
    I finished BotW on Wii-U.
    but could you play it while you have a poo?

(also, probably a question for another thread - but given you have a wii u and a fighting game enthusiast, did you ever play Pokken Tournament? loving it on switch so far)
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 9th November 2017 at 3:51 pm.

12. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    Your coworkers are playing Mario wrong tbh.

13. Post
    How long does the Switch last in portable mode? Thinking about getting one but I don't have a TV

edit - 240, no thanks

14. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    (also, probably a question for another thread - but given you have a wii u and a fighting game enthusiast, did you ever play Pokken Tournament? loving it on switch so far)
    I really wanted to play it but nobody I know had it as nobody else I knew had a Wii-U. I have zero interest in playing against a CPU opponent so I passed. All the feedback I saw on it from known fighting game players was great though.

Back on topic I would like to play Super Mario Odyssey but there is a good chance someone I know with a Switch will let me borrow it in the future when they are done with Mario and don't have anything new to play.

I'm in no rush I have a backlog of games to play already.

15. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    waiting for pokemon, then pickup switch + pokemon + mario odyssey + zelda + mario kart
    Totally this! And a console price drop by then hopefully :-)

16. Post
    Tried it a little bit and if you are fan of the old classic Mario games you will feel it very familiar to play and super fun! Best 3D Mario game so far, can't wait to get my hands on it again!