Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post

EA hits a new record!

EA comment is now the most down voted comment in Reddit history

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBat...ocked/dppum98/

Name:  EAComment.PNG
Views: 481
Size:  38.8 KB
    Last edited by Bloody; 14th November 2017 at 10:35 am. Reason: lol added a snippet

2. Post
    I've not paid full attention to all this but didn't they make good after the beta? ELI5?

edit, googling

3. Post
    lol wtf, 44 golds?

4. Post
    This is the best Reddit thread I've ever read.

5. Post
    They have listened now and changed it.

6. Post
    "In response to this, DICE is dropping the number of credits you need to unlock "top heroes" by 75 percent; Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader can now be unlocked at 15,000 credits, while Emperor Palpatine, Chewbacca, and Leia Organa can be unlocked at 10,000 credits. Iden Versio can be unlocked with 5,000 credits under the new system."

7. Post
    Gamers win!

Sent from my MX4 Pro using Tapatalk

8. Post
    EA: "I have altered the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."

9. Post
    hooray, they actually listened. Maybe they were just trolling for the reddit downvotes.. maybe ( i doubt it tho lol )

10. Post
    They would have gotten what they wanted which was the initial burst of microtransactions. And now they get to look good by 'listening' to their audience. This is still a win/win for EA.

11. Post
    It is more about pushing the limits of what people will tolerate and then dialing it back to look like they care, but still implementing part of what they wanted to. People will be happier with it because it is seen as a win, when in actual fact you've still lost from the first game; where the heroes were already unlocked.

12. Post
    lol just read the thing from Crow#zero, they cut the reward by 75% as well.. Hahaha EA what a bag of massive dicks.

13. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    lol just read the thing from Crow#zero, they cut the reward by 75% as well.. Hahaha EA what a bag of massive dicks.
    im only kinda watching this from the sidelines and regurgitating what im seeing elsewhere, might be more to it, buuuuuut not looking likely haha

14. Post
    I think they've gotten away with the distraction, they went all in stupid, copped the insane flak for it, and went "ok! ok! we will tone it back" they still achieved what they wanted, but its suddenly ok now they have "fixed it"

15. Post
    75% of 40 hours is still 10 hours of grinding to unlock one character. How long to unlock all the characters?
    They didn't address the other concerns. Still not going to buy the game.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ii-review.aspx
    "For instance, during my review, completing the campaign earned players a unique loot crate that contained 20,000 credits. That reward is now 5,000 credits. A big change. What else is different? I need to find out. One thing I hope EA is addressing is Arcade rewards; after completing five challenges, I was alerted that I could no longer earn credits in this mode and that more would be available in 14 hours."

16. Post
    Markuchi wrote:
    Arcade rewards; after completing five challenges, I was alerted that I could no longer earn credits in this mode and that more would be available in 14 hours."
    This ****ing tactic is scum in mobile platforms already! and now its in what I am assuming is a full fat (and full cost) AAA title?

17. Post
    Well I sure as hell won't be buying this game.

18. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    This ****ing tactic is scum in mobile platforms already! and now its in what I am assuming is a full fat (and full cost) AAA title?
    Destiny 2 does the same thing, can only get rewards for certain things once a week. I hate it.
    Just an artificial "hey slow down there buddy you are going to run out of content and stop playing"
    If they didn't want people to get bored and stop playing they should have added more meaningful content.

If it was some sort of F2P game then I might understand but a full priced game? **** off.

19. Post
    The reason you got 20k credits after completing the campaign was to unlock the campaign story character (or spend the 20k on what you wanted).

Since the campaign character was dropped in price from 20k to 5k so did the reward.

20. Post
    yeah but the star cards tho.. p2win while in MP game?

21. Post
    The best high tier cards (20% of cards) can't be obtained from the loot crates

22. Post
    Bt wrote:
    The best high tier cards (20% of cards) can't be obtained from the loot crates
    Except that the best way to obtain is still to buy loot crates, to gain the currency that allows to purchase/craft them. (whatever the **** the process is called)

23. Post
    Bt wrote:
    The reason you got 20k credits after completing the campaign was to unlock the campaign story character (or spend the 20k on what you wanted).

Since the campaign character was dropped in price from 20k to 5k so did the reward.
    So what about those who didn't want to buy the Heroes? They've been shafted as well since they can only buy a quarter of the loot boxes.

24. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    So what about those who didn't want to buy the Heroes? They've been shafted as well since they can only buy a quarter of the loot boxes.
    They're lucky that they get anything besides the campaign character unlocked tbqh.

25. Post
    Lucky? lol.