Page 2 of 2 First 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34

  1. Post
    #26
    ^ I've been playing it with my son and really enjoying it. I doubt I'll spend any real money on it but I'll be playing it for a while.

  2. Post
    #27
    How active is the game these days at max level? Got the free copy and now feel the need to buy the expansions and keep playing.

  3. Post
    #28
    Sverin wrote:
    How active is the game these days at max level? Got the free copy and now feel the need to buy the expansions and keep playing.
    PC has a very low population compared to PS4. Most streamers play on it for the better frames but hardcore fans generally refused to cross over due to preexisting clans and such.

  4. Post
    #29
    Ramza wrote:
    PC has a very low population compared to PS4. Most streamers play on it for the better frames but hardcore fans generally refused to cross over due to preexisting clans and such.
    It's also no where near as active as it was, even on PS4 - I see few GP clan people playing Destiny 2 on my PS4 friend list, where as in the few months after launch I'd see like 15 people playing

  5. Post
    #30
    Ramza wrote:
    PC has a very low population compared to PS4. Most streamers play on it for the better frames but hardcore fans generally refused to cross over due to preexisting clans and such.
    Thanks for the heads up, Decided against it anyway. Need to stop spending money on things i play for 5 hours then never touch again.

  6. Post
    #31
    Sverin wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up, Decided against it anyway. Need to stop spending money on things i play for 5 hours then never touch again.
    I feel that, have a few games like that myself. Destiny is great but I come down on the side of it not being a good solo experience long term unless you enjoy playing a lot of PVP (which I do but have felt burned out lately) The game has always been at its best with friends to regularly play with. There are player driven tools to help with this, r/fireteams and the100.io are good for finding one off groups and befriending like minded players (for me that's people who don't take the game too seriously and can crack a joke while also focusing up during boss time).

    The thing that does need to be stated is that the game itself is arguably in the best state its ever been. I think the player drop off is largely due to burnout and there being so many great new games out there atm.

  7. Post
    #32
    SirGrim wrote:
    It's also no where near as active as it was, even on PS4 - I see few GP clan people playing Destiny 2 on my PS4 friend list, where as in the few months after launch I'd see like 15 people playing
    PS4 always has heaps of players I've found, especially of late... can't remember the last time I thought "man, this game better pop soon!", which I remember doing a lot with D1.

  8. Post
    #33
    I'm not sure what it's like at max level but the game seems to be pretty busy at the lower levels. Enough people around to make the place look populated but not so many they become annoying.

  9. Post
    #34