1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    I've been playing PoE on PC for the last 3 weeks or so, and it certainly adds a lot to the game, but the biggest issue is that it feels standalone.

Nothing in PoE affects the rest of the game. The resources are separate and used only on PoE (ore, fishing, sentient cores). The changes to the Operator are really only useful (read:needed) in Eidolon fights.

That said, if you already play Warframe, you should check out PoE, because it is a lot of fun.

3. Post
    A Corpse wrote:
    I've been playing PoE on PC for the last 3 weeks or so, and it certainly adds a lot to the game, but the biggest issue is that it feels standalone.

Nothing in PoE affects the rest of the game. The resources are separate and used only on PoE (ore, fishing, sentient cores). The changes to the Operator are really only useful (read:needed) in Eidolon fights.

That said, if you already play Warframe, you should check out PoE, because it is a lot of fun.
    They talked about that in the 100th dev steam, and that they are going to re jig some things. The biggest thing, is that because the area is accessible for new players as well as old players, they are trying to balance it so older players can't just come in and buy everything off the bat, so thats part of the reason. The other thing, is they have said they will be adding things that will use those resources latter down the track, but personally, I think they need to re-jig the resource system from the ground up. There is so much there now, they kind of need it, considering there are going to be more open space areas like The Planes (PoE is to synonymous with Path of Exile for me :P).