1. Post
    jords wrote:
    This is really starting to become real now....time to upgrade the PC, get watching some Blade Runner and Johnny Pneumonic.

Can't believe it's nearly here
    My thoughts exactly

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

2. Post
    14 weeks...you drama queens

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Hopefully RTX3000 releases before Cyberpunk does.
    Maybe some news at CES, but sounds like 3000 series might be a couple of months too late. I might delay my playthrough. I'm in the middle of building a new PC but will keep my 980ti until I can get 3080 or similar.

4. Post
    Looking forward to this game big-time. Going to give me a cyberpunk fixation again. Will have to eat space food cubes to keep the theme going in daily life.

5. Post
    BloodDrunk wrote:
    Going to give me a cyberpunk fixation again.
    I highly recommend Deus Ex 1,Human Revolution and Mankind Divided, if you haven't played them already. Utterly fantastic games!

6. Post
    Did they ever finish Mankind Divided? I played it on release but the ending was straight 'to be continued' bs.

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I highly recommend Deus Ex 1,Human Revolution and Mankind Divided, if you haven't played them already. Utterly fantastic games!
    I'd add Dex to the list if you don't mind playing a retro style side scroller.

Observer isn't great but is worth playing cos Rutger Hauer.

8. Post
    eug1404 wrote:
    Did they ever finish Mankind Divided? I played it on release but the ending was straight 'to be continued' bs.
    There was certainly a complete narrative, but it did end on a cliffhanger. DX franchise was put on ice so that they could make generic AF looking Marvel games. That Avengers game that Eidos Montreal is co-developing looks like it'll be helluva average at best.

9. Post
    Release date pushed back to september 17

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/sta...61009446182912

10. Post
    Dicey wrote:
    Release date pushed back to september 17

https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/sta...61009446182912
    Just saw, thought it was a joke lol

11. Post
    IST wrote:
    14 weeks till release...

Delay or no Delay, that is the question.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I feel like this is all your fault

12. Post
    dicey wrote:
    release date pushed back to september 17

https://twitter.com/cdprojektred/sta...61009446182912
    ffs

maybe it's a blessing in disguise, now we can play first time on the RTX3000 cards as they should be out by then.
    glorious cyberpunk ray tracing for all

13. Post
    D'oh
    At least next gen GPUs should be available by then.
    Edit: beaten!

14. Post
    jords wrote:
    This is really starting to become real now....time to upgrade the PC, get watching some Blade Runner and Johnny Pneumonic.

Can't believe it's nearly here
    Guess you can put off that upgrade a little bit longer now like me

15. Post
    So that's the two biggest games of 2020 with delays announced within a day of each other (yep I decided that FF7R and Cyberpunk are the two biggest games this year).

16. Post
    Even though I hate delays, I can admire their ambition.

They said the game is ready to play, but they want to perfect it even more because they want reviewers to crown Cyberpunk 2077 the best game of the current generation.

17. Post
    Didn't want to get in front of that FFVIIR train :P

18. Post
    Lol who didnt see this coming?

19. Post
    as expectd, more time for the ryzen 4000 and nvidia 3000 series to pick up before upgrading

20. Post
    Got a good LOL reading some FB comments from one guy who took 2 weeks off work for this.

21. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    Got a good LOL reading some FB comments from one guy who took 2 weeks off work for this.
    I lol everytime I read the disappointment of people that have booked leave for unreleased games.

22. Post
    If only there was some way to cancel leave requests.

23. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    If only

24. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    Believe it or not some companies dont let you cancel leave once its booked...

25. Post
    Damn really? Personally I book early to ensure I'm not competing with others at the time of application, and cancel later if no longer needed.

Back on topic I wonder if RTX3000 GPUs might offer this game by redemption as a promo. I'll hold off from preordering.