1. Post
    Well, I for one have been curious of Bob's sexual prowess for a while. I mean, I've heard the rumors for sure, and read the toilet wall appraisals, but actual confirmation will help me sleep better.

2. Post
    That Bobs lore

In my opinion - Hambly is a drama merchant who generally brings little else to the table and Anita is a grifter who I wish everyone could forget and ignore.

The criticism I've seen leveled at Cyberpunk 2077 from RPS etc is weak and has already been shot down pretty well by Mike Pondsmith - I don't think it deserves more air.

3. Post
    I think raising concerns is completely fine. After all this is the company that had a tittie card collection system you unlock by banging female characters in an earlier game.
    And to be fair initial concerns were valid. Context is important and you cannot expect an audience to have context when nothing is provided by the company.

4. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I'm the opposite of incel, I am a sex machine but don't even want to be one. Would rather read a good book.

Wait....what were we talking about again?

Oh yeah, this game looks awesome.
    hell yeah

5. Post
    Had to Google Incel meaning....and here I thought I was, cool guy and shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Post
    IST wrote:

I don't know what it means either...

7. Post
    I had no idea either lol. No idea what all this new age lingo is. I didnt even know what a "thot" was until a few months ago lol.

8. Post
    IST wrote:

did you google sex machine also?

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I had no idea either lol. No idea what all this new age lingo is. I didnt even know what a "thot" was until a few months ago lol.
    I only found out about the word "Thot" two weeks a go when i watched some vid about a "Twitch thot" called Zombie Unicorn complaining about E3 Dancers.

10. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    did you google sex machine also?

I like your style YeahBoi.

11. Post
    look at this guy flexing with his SEXMACHINE-G950F

12. Post
    griefmaker wrote:
    I only found out about the word "Thot" two weeks a go when i watched some vid about a "Twitch thot" called Zombie Unicorn complaining about E3 Dancers.
    I learnt thot and incel and all the other stupid sayings and their meanings, from you tube.

13. Post

14. Post
    Cyberpunk 2077 has three different stories at the start of the game.

How the game starts, where you spawn and and it all unfolds depends on your character choices when you are building your character at the start of the game

https://www.vg247.com/2019/07/01/cyb...ree-prologues/

15. Post
    Them DA:O feels again....it feels goooood

16. Post
    Refused as Samurai is a ****ing masterstroke.

They were my fave band in 96/97 with Songs to Fan the Flames of Discontent, our band even covered them when we supported the likes of Balance and Sommerset back in the day...straight edge indeed.

Awesome first song, makes me hella nostalgic for the Sick of it All / Earth Crisis days

Edit: Breaking speculative soundtrack news:

Perturbator (amazing synth artist) just deleted his tweet stating he wasn't working on Cyberpunk 2077 from a while ago....hype!

Last edited by IST; 3rd July 2019 at 8:05 pm.

17. Post
    You link isn't working IST:

18. Post
    RATHER BE DEAAAAAD
    than alive by your oppression

19. Post
    Heh, Chinese call Bioware "GayWare" which is amusing in the sense childish insults are universal. Sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

20. Post
    Good to know the Chinese have a strong anti SJW approach

21. Post
    Cyberpunk will feature religious factions/cults and CDProjekt does not care if it offends any religious groups

https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/cyb...2077-religions

The more I read about this game, the more I like it

22. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    RATHER BE DEAAAAAD
    than alive by your oppression
    Holy shit, a kindred hardcore spirit!

A Firestorm to purify perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

23. Post
    Looking at physical edition, I'm not seeing anything there worthwhile, so it may as well be a GOG preorder.

24. Post
    IST wrote:
    Holy shit, a kindred hardcore spirit!

A Firestorm to purify perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    haha, sorry - i can definitely get down with hardcore but i always preferred faster, more punky stuff.

earth crisis were way too sXe for me in my youth