1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I just can't get myself excited for games like this, Skyrim and Doom that I've already completed on PC. I bought a Switch for exclusives. But I guess it's commendable for those Switch owners who haven't played them.

3. Post
    as far as multiplatform game goes, its the worst way to play, the switch is and will always be for exclusives - on the odd reason that you may want to play games this this handheld, then the switch is one of your few options that it does have that niche market

4. Post
    Super Street Fighter 2. Doom. Skyrim. LA Noire. What a time to be alive for Switch owners!

Next up, BioShock Infinite.

5. Post
    Maybe even some games that aren't 5 years old!

6. Post
    I can't imagine playing this on the Switch, the majority of Switch owners use it undocked so it just doesn't fit games like this.

7. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    I can't imagine playing this on the Switch, the majority of Switch owners use it undocked so it just doesn't fit games like this.
    I couldnt imagine playing zelda undocked either, but i could easily play mario kart or other short games that dont require a lot of sit down time

8. Post
    Grifty wrote:
    Super Street Fighter 2
    A broken version of a bad remake that you have to play on a Joy-Con.

9. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I just can't get myself excited for games like this, Skyrim and Doom that I've already completed on PC. I bought a Switch for exclusives. But I guess it's commendable for those Switch owners who haven't played them.
    I pretty much go into every Nintendo console knowing I'll be playing a flagship Mario title, a Karts title, a Zelda title (or maybe 2 if I'm lucky) & a Metroid title. Maybe Pikmin.

5 or 6 games plus some bonus indie stuff.

And I couldn't be happier. Their games are so damn good and I game so damn little that it sort of just works out for the best. I mean... Zelda alone is about 200 hours of gaming and for someone who usually plays an hour a day max that is like the better part of a year for me.

Sad though for those who demand many choices of fresh gaming each week.

You could try Arms or Splatoon. Some people love those games - I've never given them the time myself. Mario Kart takes hundreds of hours to master and new ways to gain inches just continuously arise. Get into that if you haven't already.

Developers had little faith in the Switch but now it has proven a success they will be on board. Unfortunately the game dev cycle being what it is we probably won't see a large influx until the end of next year. Switch will be peaking around then.

10. Post
    Grifty wrote:
    Super Street Fighter 2. Doom. Skyrim. LA Noire. What a time to be alive for Switch owners!

Next up, BioShock Infinite.
    Don't worry, plenty of $4 indies from Steam on Switch too!

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Don't worry, plenty of $4 indies from Steam on Switch too!
    Hooray...?

12. Post
    they should remake that game with the plumber who can't stop jumping around the place

13. Post
    Grifty wrote:
    Hooray...?
    IKR and they'll usually cost ~$10 USD more than the Steam non-sale prices too!