1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Pre-launch, bungie touted "all guns would be the same" as a feature to bring balance to the likes of crucible. They also said it would enable them to collect more reliable stats on weapon usage for tuning and balancing. They've performed a complete 180 with the introduction of Masterwork weapons with "weapon stat bonuses that are selected randomly from a small pool and are re-rollable".
    I think most player frustration stems form bungie's ever revolving wheel of "good ideas". I wouldn't be surprised if the Masterworks weapons re-roll system made use of a micro-transaction commodity (i.e. takes silver dust which you can keep buying until you get the "random" roll you want).

3. Post
    It is a step in the right direction and will get me back and playing. There simply isn't anything to do after you've completed the raid from a PvE perspective and the PvP is average at best.

4. Post
    Bt wrote:
    It is a step in the right direction and will get me back and playing. There simply isn't anything to do after you've completed the raid from a PvE perspective and the PvP is average at best.
    My thoughts exactly, I like this game - I just need more stuff to do

5. Post
    Sounds like the problems The Division had/has.

Sounds like they don't learn very well from others or from their own past experience.

6. Post
    So... hold up... Instead of having a live stream, they just did a blog post? I mean, they COULD have just changed the topic of the stream, and used it as a way to talk to there community, and answer questions on the fly like a certain other dev dose with there game, but instead, they just go 'To Hard Basket' and do a blog post? That's just poor form.