1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hey Doritos...I’ll host an entire YouTube series wearing that pop costume and walking into random places. I even got a bunch of friends that would follow me around like pope cardinals.

Next big event I’ll be at is PAX East. Message me Doritos. I’ll be a corporate bitch for attention. Mainly because I enjoy people’s reactions and I’m bored.

3. Post
    Superthrust wrote:
    Hey Doritos...I’ll host an entire YouTube series wearing that pop costume and walking into random places. I even got a bunch of friends that would follow me around like pope cardinals.

Next big event I’ll be at is PAX East. Message me Doritos. I’ll be a corporate bitch for attention. Mainly because I enjoy people’s reactions and I’m bored.
    So you're a troll, and think there is nothing wrong with that.

4. Post
    Nerin wrote:
    So you're a troll, and think there is nothing wrong with that.
    No. There’s is stuff wrong with that. He is a noticeable figure hosting a game show about reviews and has the integrity to withhold when reviewing games with no bias and whatnot.

While my YouTube movies are about unbiased reviews and some news, I could easily start an entire new channel or something based on the whole outfit. It would be ridiculous and cringey but hey, money.

And I’m sure damn well everyone reading this would do the same if offered money for doing something as trivial as this. A chance for some big money to really make a difference in people’s lives just by wearing a costume and doing some videos that you would probably have some funny moments during anyways.

5. Post
    And the part about "mainly because I enjoy people's reactions and I'm bored"?

I assumed that was the main reason. And that sounds like troll.

Now you're scrambling to try and push the other stuff as justifications. But mainly it's because you enjoy people's reactions to controversy and you're bored.

6. Post
    Oh shut the **** up, Nerin