Page 3 of 3 First 123
Results 51 to 66 of 66

  1. Post
    #51
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    There would be even more people playing online on Playstation.
    Yeah, in general. But there's more people playing Titanfall 2 on Xbox. And I'm not sure about basically the only other game I play with low player count, but I don't have issues with finding ME:A games. It's the same people over and over again. But then again, on Xbox I also have EA Access, so I can dip in and out of MP on the more popular games if I feel like it. And at the point where it's super popular, like BF1, there's so many players online it doesn't matter if PS4 has twice the number, because I can only play with 64 of them at the same time.

    Also. And this was my point. Actual 4k is an actual thing on Xbox now.

  2. Post
    #52
    ckc wrote:
    Actual 4k is an actual thing on Xbox now.
    More checkboarded and dynamic resolution games than native 4k (so little different to Pro in that regard), also 30fps is still the norm.

    The console was advertised as no compromises, fake 4K and 30 fps are compromises. MS lied straight to gamers' faces... again for the umpteenth time.

  3. Post
    #53
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    More checkboarded and dynamic resolution games than native 4k (so little different to Pro in that regard), also 30fps is still the norm.

    The console was advertised as no compromises, fake 4K and 30 fps are compromises. MS lied straight to gamers' faces... again for the umpteenth time.
    They produced a gaming console more powerful than anything else on the market, and pretty much in line with what was expected, for $750. I'm not sure how much more you can ask for really.

  4. Post
    #54
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    More checkboarded and dynamic resolution games than native 4k (so little different to Pro in that regard), also 30fps is still the norm.

    The console was advertised as no compromises, fake 4K and 30 fps are compromises. MS lied straight to gamers' faces... again for the umpteenth time.
    And you continue to spout nonsense for the umpteenth time, let it go.

  5. Post
    #55
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Fixed
    Haha, this..

  6. Post
    #56
    Name:  DSEXAa_WkAAHUTP.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  51.3 KB

  7. Post
    #57
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Name:  DSEXAa_WkAAHUTP.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  51.3 KB
    What a good sign, must be selling so much copies

    Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

  8. Post
    #58
    lol Geez what has Eva got against MS o_0... The store might just be cleaning up their stock or sold out of the games on promo.

  9. Post
    #59
    Yeah would be more funny if it said "Exclusives" instead of "Best Sellers" lol

  10. Post
    #60
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah would be more funny if it said "Exclusives" instead of "Best Sellers" lol
    you need exclusives first

  11. Post
    #61
    SirGrim wrote:
    you need exclusives first
    that's the joke, guy

  12. Post
    #62
    SirGrim wrote:
    you need exclusives first
    PUBG is an exclusive is it not? Forza,gears,halo is enough to keep me happy. Though most games I play are multi plat anyway

    Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

  13. Post
    #63
    ludez wrote:
    PUBG is an exclusive is it not? Forza,gears,halo is enough to keep me happy. Though most games I play are multi plat anyway

    Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk
    Windows Operating System exclusive, yes. Xbox exclusive, no
    This box here that is running Windows 10 successfully runs PUBG and it doesn't say Xbox on it

  14. Post
    #64
    SirGrim wrote:
    Windows Operating System exclusive, yes. Xbox exclusive, no
    This box here that is running Windows 10 successfully runs PUBG and it doesn't say Xbox on it
    It's console exclusive right now though. That was a huge win for m$

    Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk

  15. Post
    #65
    SirGrim wrote:
    Windows Operating System exclusive, yes. Xbox exclusive, no
    This box here that is running Windows 10 successfully runs PUBG and it doesn't say Xbox on it
    Did you miss the memo where that has become MS's future strategy? Therefore yes it is an exclusive.

  16. Post
    #66
    Well it does have an Xbox app I guess that makes my box an xbox