The Outer Worlds

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Page 6 of 14 First ... 3456789 ... Last

1. Post
    Rii wrote:
    EDIT: What's everyone's issue with Outer Worlds? Watching the Inside Xbox vid it still looks as janky and rough as it has done in previous vids. People crying "bait and switch" appear to be a bit salty.
    They've made no secret that the game is AA. It maybe published by GTA and NBA 2K powerhouse Take 2, but it's by their "budget label" indie imprint, Private Division.

2. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Itís basically down to budget - AAA have budgets in the 10s of millions , some even 100s while smaller games have well, small budgets - thIs usually translates into what you see when you play the game - as in the lower budget always leads to cutbacks somewhere
    Should be 2/3 the price if its only got 2/3 of the A

3. Post
    So is this the spiritual successor to Fallout NV we've all been waiting for, or is it looking shite?

4. Post
    The devs has said a bunch of times it isnt going to be as big as new vegas, which is a good or a bad thing depending on what you want.

It looks pretty low rent in the animation department but eh I've had a tone of fun on various janky games over the years.

I'll probably games pass it at some point.

5. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    So is this the spiritual successor to Fallout NV we've all been waiting for, or is it looking shite?
    It depends what you wanted from a NV sequel. This is an AA Obsidian game, so the writing, characters and story choices will be top-notch. The shooting/combat will likely be terrible.

6. Post
    I got three months free when I bought my 3900x CPU...it expires one day before release. Gamepass isn't actually bad, I'm playing Bards TAle 4 on it the moment (mediocre game by the way). So I guess I'll renew it for a few more months to play this game assuming it's actually free to play on GAmepass and not just discounted?

7. Post
    I belive this game is “free” as long as you are subscribed to game pass

8. Post
    I'll play this when it comes out. I don't mind slightly janky games and it might be the game that keeps me on Game Pass. I'm currently chugging my way through Prey. (I hope I won't get stuck in the game like I did the first time I played it)

9. Post

10. Post
    This is actually the first game I've felt like getting lost in in months.

11. Post
    On my list maybe after ACO DLC?

12. Post
    Looks like I'm subscribing to Gamepass! If I only play for three weeks, this game will cost me just $1.

13. Post
    I keep forgetting that I gave Gamepass so no need to actually buy...what a great system it is.

Chris, you got the review code I take it? This gonna be dope

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

14. Post
    IST wrote:
    I keep forgetting that I gave Gamepass so no need to actually buy...what a great system it is.

Chris, you got the review code I take it? This gonna be dope

No I do not. There is no PC review code available. I assume because Epic Game Store is useless.
    I will not play this on console, so Dan has asked someone else to review. I am ****ed off beyond words though.

15. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Looks like I'm subscribing to Gamepass! If I only play for three weeks, this game will cost me just $1.
    is that Microsoft game pass(on PC)

16. Post
    Yeah. First month for $1. I think it was $6.95 after that. Got it yesterday, tried a couple of games already. Still in beta though, so not the smoothest experience.

17. Post
    Actually cheaper in NZ than the US, that's interesting. $5 USD here. It's already saved me more money than I pay. Some games that I was thinking of buying such as Bards Tale and Stellaris are on gamepass and I after playing them now realize they are trash.

18. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Yeah. First month for $1. I think it was $6.95 after that. Got it yesterday, tried a couple of games already. Still in beta though, so not the smoothest experience.
    The whole windows/MS store feels like it's in Beta. It needs a total make-over.

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    The whole windows/MS store feels like it's in Beta. It needs a total make-over.
    The Windows Store shittiness makes sense when you realise that it's supposed to be competitor for mobile storefronts like Google Play and not PC gaming ones like Steam. The current beta Xbox app is more of an answer to that but it certainly has a long way to go.

20. Post
    I never use the ms store as it just a straight mess since it has all apps on there not just games. the xbox app does have a way to go but it sure is easier to find games there and the ms store. Looking forwards to giving this a go on gamepass on pc when it comes out.

21. Post
    Anyone found the best price/place to snag this?

22. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Anyone found the best price/place to snag this?
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - $1

Reviews are out, after 36 reviews it's got an open critic score of 87/100

I don't k know what to play first, outer world of divinity 2
    Last edited by SirGrim; 23rd October 2019 at 6:35 am.

23. Post
    damn game pass sounds awesome. i really need to ditch WIndows 7 upgrade to Win10 so I can get in on that lol

24. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - $1

Reviews are out, after 36 reviews it's got an open critic score of 87/100

I don't k know what to play first, outer world of divinity 2
    Easily Outer Worlds first, cause you will be spending like 100+ hours on DoS:2!

25. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    No I do not. There is no PC review code available. I assume because Epic Game Store is useless.
    I will not play this on console, so Dan has asked someone else to review. I am ****ed off beyond words though.
    That's weird af of EGS.....like no PC codes for anyone to review or just GP?