The Outer Worlds

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Page 7 of 14 First ... 45678910 ... Last

1. Post
    It could be the publisher's choice maybe it's because it's part of the Game Pass thing so Epic Games Store can't really give out codes for the PC version or something?

2. Post
    How are there 36 reviews for this, I thought it was embargoed until the 22nd?

3. Post

4. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    How are there 36 reviews for this, I thought it was embargoed until the 22nd?
    There are none....maybe an Outer Wilds mixup me thinks..

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5. Post
    IST wrote:
    There are none....maybe an Outer Wilds mixup me thinks..

Sirf**kingGrim!

6. Post
    IST wrote:
    That's weird af of EGS.....like no PC codes for anyone to review or just GP?

Apparently very limited supply and we missed out. We have PS4 and XB1 code, but I am not interested in playing an inferior version. This is my most anticipated game of 2019, and it's PC or nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Frederick James wrote:
    Sirf**kingGrim!
    LOL! About what I'd expect tbh.

7. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Apparently very limited supply and we missed out. We have PS4 and XB1 code, but I am not interested in playing an inferior version. This is my most anticipated game of 2019, and it's PC or nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Hook us up with the Xbox code cheers mate I'll review that for ya

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Hook us up with the Xbox code cheers mate I'll review that for ya
    Gamepass it up hombre, the meanest deal!

9. Post
    IST wrote:
    Gamepass it up hombre, the meanest deal!

Yeah haha I'm subbed till next year

10. Post
    Is there a guide as to how to get gamepass for $1?

NZ store says $12

11. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Is there a guide as to how to get gamepass for $1?

NZ store says $12
    might need to go through xbox.com instead of the microsoft store. If you go through the link below should be $1

https://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-game-pass#join

12. Post
    Also depends if you already subbed before - the discounted price is from the windows store and only for new subscribers I believe

https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/p/xb...%3aoverviewtab

13. Post
    esoj wrote:
    might need to go through xbox.com instead of the microsoft store. If you go through the link below should be $1

https://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/xbox-game-pass#join

14. Post
    So i am going to assume from everyone's comments that the best option is Game Pass for PC.

15. Post
    gikar wrote:
    So i am going to assume from everyone's comments that the best option is Game Pass for PC.
    Yup, bearing in mind you will only have access while subscribed.

16. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Yup, bearing in mind you will only have access while subscribed.
    All good. I want to play it before Death Stranding and Fallen Order so no issues there. Also will probably buy it on Switch when it releases on that platform.

17. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    C**t doesn't even have the decency to say "Yeah, sorry about that", just blunders along like a bull in a china shop. Smh.

18. Post
    Will be playing this instead of CoD. Hopefully its good.

19. Post
    Hopefully the Gamepass preload will be up soon. I read a conspiracy theory on it not being available for preload on Gamepass due to the Epic exclusivity deal. Would be nice to have it ready to play when I get home on Friday instead of having to wait a few hours.

20. Post
    I saw it being available to preload on my gamepass but then the banner disappeared since then. Console version that is.

21. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    Hopefully the Gamepass preload will be up soon. I read a conspiracy theory on it not being available for preload on Gamepass due to the Epic exclusivity deal. Would be nice to have it ready to play when I get home on Friday instead of having to wait a few hours.
    First world adsl problems hehe - once you go max speed fibre you can come home, go to the toilet, get changed and the download will be done.

22. Post
    Preload started! 37 GB.
    I'm on fibre but the xbox app on PC doesn't seem to DL faster than 3 MB/s. I've uncapped app download speeds in Windows 10 settings. I have seen speeds of up to 20 MB/s on Steam and 10 MB/s on Epic.

edit: it appears that the Microsoft Store is handling the download and the information is just being mirrored by the xbox app.
    Last edited by Caffeine; 22nd October 2019 at 7:30 pm.

23. Post
    Strange, I can pull 112MB/s from windows store, steam, origin, uplay and even epic store.

Also, word on the street is even if you have the disc version, you're in for a 30 odd GB day one patch download.

24. Post
    Review embargo is up, the game has 86% on Opencritic with 95% critics recommend.

Wow, that is a lot better than I expected tbh. Really looking forward to this now.

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Reviews are out, it's got an open critic score of 86/100
    I saw the future