1. Post
    Gerwyn Price would like a word with you.

2. Post
    I'd give Bernie Smith a chance against Justin Pipe, who can be awful on a bad day.
    Go the Kiwi!

3. Post
    The Bully Boy was both brilliant and shite. Great match.

4. Post
    This game is cringe worthy, that slow throw action. Bernie is better off playing on the 19s imho, he seems to be hitting them well.

5. Post
    So close Bernie!!!

6. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Won't someone please get these fat clowns a gym membership?
    How's that going to help them with darts?

7. Post
    #coughgate

8. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    #coughgate
    Haha this. If deliberate, it's really poor.

9. Post
    Go James Richardson!

10. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Haha this. If deliberate, it's really poor.
    It was pretty damn deliberate. You could see him wait until the last dart and even move closer. If you're gonna cough, you move back, turn around and get a drink of water. What an arsehole - worst throwing style, his darts barely stick in the board, an ugly son of a bitch and a filthy cheat.
    If he'd done that to several other players they'd turn around and smash him in the face. Eric Bristow would have stabbed him.

11. Post
    >Darts played in a party atmosphere with lots of hoopla and noise
    >Coughing is a problem

12. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    It was pretty damn deliberate. You could see him wait until the last dart and even move closer. If you're gonna cough, you move back, turn around and get a drink of water. What an arsehole - worst throwing style, his darts barely stick in the board, an ugly son of a bitch and a filthy cheat.
    If he'd done that to several other players they'd turn around and smash him in the face. Eric Bristow would have stabbed him.
    From what you've said, I agree. **** that Pipe ****. I hope Taylor smashes him.

13. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    #coughgate
    Not really following this but saw it on the news; definitely deliberate, should be disqualified for that kind of shit, I mean, it’s not like a Tuesday night league down at the RSA.

14. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Not really following this but saw it on the news; definitely deliberate, should be disqualified for that kind of shit, I mean, it’s not like a Tuesday night league down at the RSA.
    I know right. Tuesday night ftw

15. Post

16. Post
    MVG looks really good.

17. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    MVG looks really good.
    So does Gazza. That set he stole after Lim missed his 9-darter was classic. He grabbed his darts and bolted.

18. Post
    Yeah Henderson!
    I feel for Gurney, he looks gutted.

19. Post
    Lol the crowd are giving it to Pipe.
    Go Taylor!

20. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Thoughts so far

• Phil Taylor did enough to make it through but will need to step it up.
    • Gary Anderson looked really good in patches, its just his finishing
    • Cody Harris (NZ) made it through the Preliminary round! I can't see him beating Ian White but you never know!
    • James Wade, oh dear, I think he has lost it and we won't see much of him anymore.
    • MVG still looks the favorite to take out the whole thing.

Id love to be in that crowd.

I'll start watching it more when it gets toward the end. Gary Anderson and MvG are the obvious favourites as far as I've seen. PT hasn't been anywhere near #1 for a long time.

Mancubus wrote:
    I heard about this but I didn't see it. Phil Taylor (who the coughing guy played next) was saying it was hard to concentrate because of all the booing (of the other guy) from the crowd.

Tormenta wrote:
    >Darts played in a party atmosphere with lots of hoopla and noise
    >Coughing is a problem
    It's a bit different when the guy doing the coughing is about 2m behind you and he's doing it right as you're about to throw.

21. Post
    Now I've seen it, it probably didn't make that much difference but it's still something he should have been in trouble for. The fact that it was on a dart to win the match that the opponent missed and then went on to lose the match is what makes it bad. I doubt it would have been noticed otherwise.

22. Post
    Wright is in a bit of trouble here.

23. Post
    I can't see Wright coming back.

24. Post
    Fantastic match. Wright's average would have won any other game on any other day.

25. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Fantastic match. Wright's average would have won any other game on any other day.
    This. The other just played out of his skin. He could be a superstar in the making.