Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345
Results 101 to 121 of 121

  1. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    With the doubles, I have the same problem more often than not. It just takes practice. Also try leaving yourself 32 as it breaks down into 16 8 4 2 nicely if you miss.
    Duh

  2. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Duh
    Hah. So practice more and still be bad like me.

  3. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    There have been upsets galore and many of the seeds have been knocked out. The Gary Anderson game yesterday could end up as the game of thr tournament.
    Daryl Gurney v Jamie Lewis was amazing. One of the best games I've seen.

  4. Post
    Adrian Lewis always seems one Cornish Pastie away from a massive coronary. He is not a well looking man. His poor hot wife, having that sweating elephant seal flapping away on her.

  5. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Adrian Lewis always seems one Cornish Pastie away from a massive coronary. He is not a well looking man. His poor hot wife, having that sweating elephant seal flapping away on her.
    James Wade has a hottest wife. She probably has to deal with a violent mood swing in the middle of it.

  6. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Adrian Lewis always seems one Cornish Pastie away from a massive coronary. He is not a well looking man. His poor hot wife, having that sweating elephant seal flapping away on her.
    I'm sure she just closes her eyes and thinks about all the money she's going to inherit.

  7. Post
    Lol Rob Cross.

  8. Post
    LOL Rob Cross you smarmy git.

  9. Post
    I'd rather watch axe throwing. That's a real mans sport

  10. Post
    Yeah dart players certainly aren't going to win awards for looks, you think with all the success and money from darts they'd put some effort into there appearance..suppose its all about the characters and personalities..oi, im off down pub for a pint and sum dawts.

  11. Post
    MVG Smith final imo.

  12. Post
    When Smith is in the groove, it's a beautiful thing.

  13. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    When Smith is in the groove, it's a beautiful thing.
    His throw too. He throws from the side of his head and quick too. Smith, MVG and Anderson's rhythm are great.

  14. Post
    Yo these guys are good

  15. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I'd rather watch axe throwing. That's a real mans sport
    Darts did originate from axe throwing and archery.

  16. Post
    Smith is a rabbit caught in the headlights of the MVG bullet train.

  17. Post
    Yup. Smith got caught in the headlights and struggled to play his natural game. Van Gerwen showed some weaknesses but did the right thing the right time and was way too good.

  18. Post
    I didn't watch it but the final sounded like a bit of a wash-out. Smith would have had a chance on his day but you can't go 0-5 down or whatever it was.

  19. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    Yeah dart players certainly aren't going to win awards for looks, you think with all the success and money from darts they'd put some effort into there appearance..
    why bother?

    Name:  James-Wade-Sammi.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  67.0 KB

  20. Post
    I meant your typical average dart player.