Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Steam Winter Sale 2017

It has begun!

If you stumble upon a great deal, post it here. Or just your purchase swag.

Inside $12.00
    Prey $30.00
    Gta 5 $37.00
    Assassin's creed Origins $70.00

Firewatch $9.60
    Black mesa $6.00
    Endless Space 2 $26.00
    Divinity Original Sin $16.30
    Divinity Original Sin 2 $54.00

2. Post
    Picked up PUBG - non discounted though lol $39.99

I see steam is pricing in NZD now, is GST included?

Firewatch price is good, fully reccomend it

3. Post
    Portal 2 is 90% off - if you've never played this, get it!

4. Post
    More good deals

Dark Souls 3 - 75% off
    Just Cause 3 - 80% off
    Dirty Rally - 80% off
    Rise of the Tomb Raider - 70% off

You can find all the discounted games here: https://steamdb.info/sales/?min_pric...&min_rating=75

Just adjust the filter to your liking, I've used minimum price $5, minimum discount 20%, minimum user rating 75%, sort by latest discounts

5. Post
    I don't think I have anything left on my wishlist... Went nuts at the last sale.

6. Post
    Evil within 2 $45
    - Awesome game, currently playing through it - about half way through and its being a big surprise for me - I really loved Resident Evil 7 and this game is even better, its more open world and has rpg elements. Only complaint is it isnt scary at all, but it is a fun open world survival horror where loot ammo and weapon management matters

witcher 3 GOTY edition $34

7. Post
    Planet Coaster is $13
    It's a game I've had my eye on for a while so will finally be purchasing at that price. Extremely well reviewed and looks like a real sequel to the Roller Coaster Tycoon games.

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Picked up PUBG - non discounted though lol $39.99

I see steam is pricing in NZD now, is GST included?

Firewatch price is good, fully reccomend it
    It's been in NZD for yonks. Yes, GST is included.

9. Post
    The Infinity collection bundle is nuts.

Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition
    Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear
    Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition
    Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition
    Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
    plus soundtracks

for $45

10. Post
    Halflife 2 and the episodes are 90% off or get the Orange Box for $2.39

11. Post
    Bought PREY for $30, good deal imo

Dunno why this game gets so much hate, I played the PS4 beta and while that beta was horrible I could see the potential once the issues were fixed

on PS4 the game had a shitload of input lag and the graphics were very "meh", but worst of all the enemies move around too fast and it makes the game pretty difficult to play with a controller - PC fixes all the issues I had with it so picked up, will enjoy this type of game a lot - little bit like half life mixed with dishonoured type level design

12. Post
    brand wrote:
    Halflife 2 and the episodes are 90% off or get the Orange Box for $2.39
    sweet, I used to own it but bought it again with my $2.50 I got from selling a PUBG shirt lol.

13. Post
    I grabbed Masquerada: Songs & Shadows

I remember liking the demo but I guess it fell off my radar after that.

14. Post
    Got Life is Strange, Walking Dead The New Frontier and Call of Juarez for nostalgia.

15. Post
    50% off South Park Fractured But Whole already? OUCH!

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Bought PREY for $30, good deal imo
    Its $20ish nzd on https://www.hrkgame.com/en/games/pro...y-one-edition/

17. Post
    That’s ok rather buy steam knowing I support the dev and not from some random ass key sellers using stolen keys or stolen credit cards generally I only buy my games from legit soures where I know the devs get paid using dodgy in certified key sites I may as well just pirate the game

18. Post
    Went Yolo on my wishlist:

Endless Space 2 Deluxe edition, Resident Evil 4, Alien Isolation Season Pass, Witcher 3 GOTY, Banner Saga Deluxe edition, Technobabylon, Black Mesa, Superflight.

Heaps of all time lows, feels good to bring them home, even though it'll take me years to play them all.

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    That’s ok rather buy steam knowing I support the dev and not from some random ass key sellers using stolen keys or stolen credit cards generally I only buy my games from legit soures where I know the devs get paid using dodgy in certified key sites I may as well just pirate the game
    HRK is the only site i ever use ive never had problems with them, a lot of the others are suspect.

20. Post
    HRK are selling Blizzard games such as Diablo III and Starcraft II, which is a red flag for the site not getting their keys from legitimate sources as Blizzard sell these games exclusively on Battlenet.

21. Post
    Couple of my favourite games from this year. I only recommend Rain World if you're pretty good at platformers though, as it's old school tough-as-nails difficulty seems to put most people off.

Rain World - NZ$ 9.59
    Redout - NZ$ 17.79

22. Post
    CowwieNZ wrote:
    pimping grey market crap that actively damages the market[/url]
    No hawking these bullshit resellers. They DONT support the developers. Show some respect to game creators.

23. Post
    Couldn't resist, need to build up my steam collection again

Also just purchased these: Batman Telltale Series Season 2, Batman Arkham Knight, and Middle Earth: Shadow of War

Prey runs amazing btw, take a piss all over the ps4 version - no input lag, just 144hz smoothy goodness at Ultra

Any good deals on Windows games I've missed out on, like GoW4, Forza 7, Lucky's Tale etc?

24. Post
    I'm trying to stay away from steam this year, as the backlog is an unruly beast that refuses to be tamed. That being said, I'm sure I'll give in by the end of the sale...

25. Post
    I was hopping Nioh would be on sale.