Page 2 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Have Mountain Slayer and his wife around for drinks etc. Got sick of ciders and craft beers, now smashing through a bottle of Canadian Club. Possibly peaking slightly too early, but we shall see; got a good glow on, but likely pissed af by 11pm, and potentially barely coherent by 12.

Just talking shit and listening to some tunes.

2. Post
    I'm heading out to my local pub to drink all alone (Perks of living in Takapuna)

3. Post
    ^ I’m sure you’ll make some friends when you get there.

4. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Have Mountain Slayer and his wife around for drinks etc. Got sick of ciders and craft beers, now smashing through a bottle of Canadian Club. Possibly peaking slightly too early, but we shall see; got a good glow on, but likely pissed af by 11pm, and potentially barely coherent by 12.

Sounds like fun. Prefer having small drink ups like that instead of going clubbing n shit. If only I had mates lol.

WarZoner wrote:
    I'm heading out to my local pub to drink all alone (Perks of living in Takapuna)
    Wow I could never go out somewhere & drink by myself lol. Too damn self conscious & feel like a loner (i'd rather be a loner at home instead of in public lol). Its funny because when I see people on TV & movies doing that I wish I could do that lol.

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:

Get off the shitter I'm getting sober out here lol

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Sounds like fun. Prefer having small drink ups like that instead of going clubbing n shit. If only I had mates lol.

Wow I could never go out somewhere & drink by myself lol. Too damn self conscious & feel like a loner (i'd rather be a loner at home instead of in public lol). Its funny because when I see people on TV & movies doing that I wish I could do that lol.
    I think it's mostly in the attitude. I'm usually being a loner at home but since it's new years eve may as well have some fun being a loner at one of the pubs.

7. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Get off the shitter I'm getting sober out here lol
    lol

8. Post
    Whakachangi is a bloody nice beer

9. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Canadian Club. .
    also on the cc my dude

10. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I think it's mostly in the attitude. I'm usually being a loner at home but since it's new years eve may as well have some fun being a loner at one of the pubs.
    Who knows you might get lucky lol

11. Post
    Getting drunk on high balls then whisky.

Bowie on the system.

Fireworks expedition later

12. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    also on the cc my dude
    Pussies

13. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Whakachangi is a bloody nice beer
    Is that actually a real beer? Always thought it was just a joke lol

14. Post
    I invited all my frds and family but no one came

15. Post
    Having a coffee and chocolate fingers.

16. Post
    in a city of 8 million people I have nobody to hang out with. tonight Lucky there are some hockey games on around 9pm so I'll probably grab a slab of the shittest beer I can find (probably Red Stripe) and chill home alone.

Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah I wouldn't mind a box of beers but I'm staying strong with my low carb diet. Gotta lose this damn belly so I can run in slow motion Baywatch styles at the beach lol.
    gin and soda my dude

17. Post
    Beer and fireworks. An excellent mix.

18. Post
    Lol'd. I invited no one, Mrs invited five friends, they have kids. No quiet night in for me.

19. Post
    harshsmith wrote:
    Haha.

Genuine lol.

20. Post
    I have young kids and no one to look after them. I guess i could just abandon them?

21. Post
    harshsmith wrote:
    damn that's pretty sad lol

22. Post
    harshsmith wrote:
    Both of them?

Quiet night in for me.

23. Post
    At work.
    As you would expect, people have better things to do than bother me in hospital right now.

I'm expecting a cluster**** after midnight though

24. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    At work.
    As you would expect, people have better things to do than bother me in hospital right now.

I'm expecting a cluster**** after midnight though
    What do you do?

25. Post
    Good night and happy New years.

New year's resolution: stop wasting time with video games