Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

1. Sad

New Years Eve social rejects thread!!

This thread is for all the social rejects like myself who have no plans at all for tonight & will most likely be spending it alone

The missus and kid are off to Hamilton for a party on her side of the family but I'd rather stay home alone lol. I can't drink anyway cos of this diet I'm on so will be boring being sober and making awkward small talk with drunk people lol.

So let us rejects unite for yet another lonely NYE filled with gaming, netflix and counting down to the new year by ourselves!!!

2. Post
    We bought a bottle of Bollinger. The wife, dogs, and I will be watching UFC all night I suspect.
    (this is a pretty normal weekend, except usually it would be Vodka and Kahlua, or beer)

3. Post
    That not too bad at least you're having a drink & the wife is with you. I think the sad thing for me is I had the choice to go somewhere but decided to stay home alone instead lol.

4. Post

5. Post
    Hey my bros

6. Post
    sup kids.

also can we ban those shit tier NYE memes from this thread? ****in hell. hur if you exist at exactly midnight you'll have no friends hur hur. Deserves to be banned forever like those garbage ''thanksgiving clapback'' memes from the USA.

Right, back on track. Out of the country for work, don't have many friends here due to working too much, therefore doing nothing fun but seeing an endless stream of fun from Facebook/snapchat feeds lol. NYE as a single lad is pretty balls nowadays - everyone i know is coupled up and being that ''single guy'' is always lame in those situations.

7. Post
    So, purplez is the saddest one so far.

8. Post
    MoNk wrote:
    So, purplez is the saddest one so far.

9. Post
    I've invited a few work people around, but currently sitting here drinking redbull and playing guitar atm.

10. Post
    What country are you in?

11. Post
    i had planned to spend the night with partner, was looking forward to it all week. but that fell through this morning - he's had to cover the catering at a NYE party as the chef they'd booked is too crook to work. pissed me right off tbh, but i can't let it show or he gets shitty with me. ive been cockblocked by his job too damn much lately. my own dumbarse fault for picking a teacher i guess - end of the year is always the worst time.

i really cbf'ed calling in to see my mate and having to listen to his drama tonight, he's always grizzling about his missus, and he just gets worse when he's drinking. it never ends.

so i think I'll just spend the night in the shed working on my landcruiser instead. at least it's something productive - its been too hot during the day to do anything on it. heading into town shortly for takeaways and a box of codys, that should see me right.

12. Post
    MoNk wrote:
    What country are you in?
    Asia (i'll pm ya if you want). Maybe it can be guess the place game tonight?

14:34 here. Might go buy some ciggies and a few beers

13. Post
    4wd wrote:
    i had planned to spend the night with partner, was looking forward to it all week. but that fell through this morning - he's had to cover the catering at a NYE party as the chef they'd booked is too crook to work. pissed me right off tbh, but i can't let it show or he gets shitty with me. ive been cockblocked by his job too damn much lately. my own dumbarse fault for picking a teacher i guess - end of the year is always the worst time.

i really cbf'ed calling in to see my mate and having to listen to his drama tonight, he's always grizzling about his missus, and he just gets worse when he's drinking. it never ends.

so i think I'll just spend the night in the shed working on my landcruiser instead. at least it's something productive - its been too hot during the day to do anything on it. heading into town shortly for takeaways and a box of codys, that should see me right.
    Yeah I wouldn't mind a box of beers but I'm staying strong with my low carb diet. Gotta lose this damn belly so I can run in slow motion Baywatch styles at the beach lol.

Currently watching Baby Driver for the first time and gonna jam some BF1 & FFXV on PS4 so thats probably my night sorted lol

14. Post
    purplez wrote:
    Singapore?

15. Post
    purplez wrote:

14:34 here. Might go buy some ciggies and a few beers
    I'm guessing Philippines based on the time where u are

16. Post
    north of the philippines (but spent months there for work too)

17. Post
    Thinking of letting off some fireworks soon for the escuincles

18. Post
    Reporting in. Boozing and video games. My favorite way to ring in the new year.

19. Post
    Bed time soon I think.

20. Post
    im at work until 6am, plus have to do revisions on my thesis before 4th of Jan...

le Auld Lang Syne to me

21. Post
    MXRecord wrote:
    Bed time soon I think.
    Are u 60? lol. that's even really early for a normal night lol

22. Post
    Have a few people over. There's always time to check the forums though.

Merry new years ****s.

23. Post
    someone in office forgot policy of not doing bookings till 9am on new years. now have to be at work at 7am to fly a bunch of half drunk/hungover people to milford.

24. Post
    Was supposed to be going out with gf + her friends, but can barely walk after how badly sunburnt my feet got yesterday lol. >.<

Currently drawing to pass the time, but I think I'll head off to bed soon...

25. Post
    I'll probably play some vidya or watch DARK