Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    God damn kidney stones. I hate my kidneys, must be liberals.

Need to remember to stay hydrated.
    Didn't you say they basically don't affect you and you piss them out like a race horse? I'm guessing because you do sounding with the used dildos you buy from Lisa Lewis. You know, the ones large enough to touch both sides of of sinkhole.

2. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Mine still hasn't come out after 6 months(ish) or I have an infection cause I always need to piss but can't empty the bladder and it hurts on me tip when I can't pee.

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk
    Heading to GP tomorrow as I have similar symptoms. Last couple of days it feels like I need to piss all the time. Strong pressure, no real pain but have to force more than usual and itís a fairly dark colour.

Had a quick look online and it seems that itís a UTI. Would explain the crappies Iíve been feeling for the past week or so.

Suggest you do the same!

3. Post
    Could also be prostate. Brace for the DRE.

4. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Could also be prostate. Brace for the DRE.
    No idea what DRE means but I’m going to assume it’s finger in asshole

5. Post
    Digital Rectal Exam? I didn't even have to google it.

6. Post
    Bullseye, Vulcan.

7. Post
    Unknitlemon6855 wrote:
    Heading to GP tomorrow as I have similar symptoms. Last couple of days it feels like I need to piss all the time. Strong pressure, no real pain but have to force more than usual and itís a fairly dark colour.

Had a quick look online and it seems that itís a UTI. Would explain the crappies Iíve been feeling for the past week or so.

Suggest you do the same!
    Mines long gone now man, turned out it was just moving up the tract. It got worse the closer it got then one day it just came out. Felt goooood

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Post
    Unknitlemon6855 wrote:
    Heading to GP tomorrow as I have similar symptoms. Last couple of days it feels like I need to piss all the time. Strong pressure, no real pain but have to force more than usual and it’s a fairly dark colour.

Had a quick look online and it seems that it’s a UTI. Would explain the crappies I’ve been feeling for the past week or so.

Suggest you do the same!
    Nah, that's just the kidney stone moving along. He may give you some meds to try and dilate the ureter.

Do some jump rope.

9. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Digital Rectal Exam? I didn't even have to google it.
    Better than analogue, amirite

10. Post
    I feel the Analogue way has a much warmer feel to it

11. Post
    Anal log sounds painful tbh.