1. Post
    ludez wrote:
    FYI there's an option of not reading it

Sent from my m3 note using Tapatalk
    Change the signature option you pleb. I can't not see it.

2. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Change the signature option you pleb. I can't not see it.
    Yes princess

3. Post
    Apart from heart and liver kidneys is one the the most important organs in the body because they filter toxins from the blood stream.

The things I do to keep kidneys in good shape is always drink tons of water, But the water needs to be "non fluoride" filtered water. Or pure tank rain water is best. Drinking water with fluoride doesn't help because it creates extra work for the kidneys as it has to filter out all the fluoride. kidney patients are on distilled water hence no fluoride and other crap.

I also drink herbal Lemon and Ginger tea from company Healtheries to flush out the kidneys once a day, first drink in the morning is best, you can get it in the supermarket. your kidneys will love you if you drink lemon and ginger tea on a regular basis.

I also removes all the toxins from my intestines and digestive tract once in a while by taking activated charcoal with water. what charcoal does is it binds to all the toxins as it travels done your digestive tract. It takes away a lot of work that your kidneys have to do with removing toxins from the body. activated charcoal is one thing that hospitals give patients who come in with drug overdoses or similar issues to help the body rid itself of toxins.

I also take this health supplement with food. Marshmellow from Natures sunshine, It is known supplement for kidneys patients to increase kidney renal function. If you are in your 40 s your kidneys will love you if you take this.

you also need to limit red meet, alcohol, and coffee. Eat white meat instead of red meat, because red meat creates more toxins in the body because its harder for the body to digest. I drink a little coffee but I only drink the organic hummingbird fair trade coffee, you can get it in the supermarket. I used to have side effects from drinking the other non organic coffee brands.

4. Post
    had a ks a few years back and dr said to try eat less meat and drink more water... seems to have worked so far. I drink alot of coffee though (,mostly black) does n e know if this has an effect?

5. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I also removes all the toxins from my intestines and digestive tract once in a while by taking activated charcoal with water. what charcoal does is it binds to all the toxins as it travels done your digestive tract.
    What are these toxins called? They must have names that I look up in medical literature to make sure I'm eating the right kind of charcoal.

Thunderstorm wrote:
    I also take this health supplement with food. Marshmellow from Natures sunshine, It is known supplement for kidneys patients
    I've had a few doctor's prescriptions in my time but none of them had the words "Nature's Sunshine" in them. What's the active ingredient?

Thunderstorm wrote:
    your kidneys will love you if you take this
    What happens when my kidneys start loving me?

So many questions.

6. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Apart from heart and liver kidneys is one the the most important organs in the body because they filter toxins from the blood stream.

The things I do to keep kidneys in good shape is always drink tons of water, But the water needs to be "non fluoride" filtered water. Or pure tank rain water is best. Drinking water with fluoride doesn't help because it creates extra work for the kidneys as it has to filter out all the fluoride. kidney patients are on distilled water hence no fluoride and other crap.

I also drink herbal Lemon and Ginger tea from company Healtheries to flush out the kidneys once a day, first drink in the morning is best, you can get it in the supermarket. your kidneys will love you if you drink lemon and ginger tea on a regular basis.

I also removes all the toxins from my intestines and digestive tract once in a while by taking activated charcoal with water. what charcoal does is it binds to all the toxins as it travels done your digestive tract. It takes away a lot of work that your kidneys have to do with removing toxins from the body. activated charcoal is one thing that hospitals give patients who come in with drug overdoses or similar issues to help the body rid itself of toxins.

I also take this health supplement with food. Marshmellow from Natures sunshine, It is known supplement for kidneys patients to increase kidney renal function. If you are in your 40 s your kidneys will love you if you take this.

you also need to limit red meet, alcohol, and coffee. Eat white meat instead of red meat, because red meat creates more toxins in the body because its harder for the body to digest. I drink a little coffee but I only drink the organic hummingbird fair trade coffee, you can get it in the supermarket. I used to have side effects from drinking the other non organic coffee brands.
    You obviously take good care of your precious bodily fluids.

I've treated mine badly for 70 years and am paying the price for my foolish indulgence.

Needed a nap after two dives, a swim and kayaking 12kms round Takatu today.

7. Post
    gall stones > kidney stones.

8. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    You obviously take good care of your precious bodily fluids.
    Yes Its called preventative maintenance. Its to prevent damage from happening in the first place. Its just like just preventing a virus from infecting your pc in the first place instead of relying on an av attempting to clean it out afterwards.

And Quasi ELVIS you should research the things I have said first instead of pointless bashing.

9. Post
    Lol, I'm with Quasi on this one

10. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    And Quasi ELVIS you should research the things I have said first instead of pointless bashing.
    I don't even know what I'm researching, "toxins" doesn't get me very far. Which toxins?

11. Post
    my dr said my ks was from an imbalance in calcium & oxalate which lead to precipitation which i think is just away of saying making a rock lol. said to cut back on the meat and junk food... i still eat my steaks but less maccas now and am sweet as!

12. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    So many questions.
    Quality post.

13. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Yes Its called preventative maintenance. Its to prevent damage from happening in the first place. Its just like just preventing a virus from infecting your pc in the first place instead of relying on an av attempting to clean it out afterwards.

I think it's up to the person who makes the claims to back themselves up

14. Post
    I'm not pointlessly bashing him at all, I just want something more specific than "toxins".

15. Post
    i.e.awesome wrote:
    I think it's up to the person who makes the claims to back themselves up
    My claims are a result from blood tests, research, from nutritionists and from other known kidney patients. I can spend all day elaborating with long winded posts, but it would only result in more pointless bashing and questions. I just giving my personal advice that is all.

16. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    My claims are a result from blood tests, research, from nutritionists and from other known kidney patients. I can spend all day elaborating with long winded posts, but it would only result in more pointless bashing and questions. I just giving my personal advice that is all.
    So which toxins are you talking about?

17. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    lotta hot wind there mate... cough up the details or sit in the childrens corner haha

18. Post
    A reminder that nutritionist is not a protected title in NZ

citation: Actual Nutritionist Nocturne

19. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I also take this health supplement with food. Marshmellow from Natures sunshine
    All this time I didn't realize you were a chick.

20. Post
    Vulcan, that comments sexist, unnecessary and antagonistic. Cut it out.

21. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Lol, I'm with Quasi on this one
    You would, pharma shill

22. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    You would, pharma shill
    I wish eh, can't remember the last time I got a big pharma kickback

23. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    can't remember the last time I got a big pharma kickback
    Excessive champagne in the VIP room can do that to you.

24. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Did it ping against the side of the bowl?

No wonder you're so conservative. I'd hate everyone as well if rocks were continually coming out of my knob.

It's good to know you're not just obsessing over kidney stones and that you have other things to focus on.

I ****in' hope so, I don't want any part of this.

True conservatives (i.e not Trump and religious nutters) are true lovers of humanity. A more compassionate bunch of people you'd never meet.

My dislike of people is that I'm better than pretty much everyone I meet. Sometimes I meet someone my equal and it pleases me greatly. Most people are about on the same level as the rocks i piss out my knob.

As for stones being genetic, there is little evidence of that. Also I'm the only one in my family that gets them and I'm the only one that actually exercises on a semi-regular basis. Maybe there's a clue in that.

25. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    True conservatives (i.e not Trump and religious nutters) are true lovers of humanity. A more compassionate bunch of people you'd never meet.

My dislike of people is that I'm better than pretty much everyone I meet. Sometimes I meet someone my equal and it pleases me greatly. Most people are about on the same level as the rocks i piss out my knob.

As for stones being genetic, there is little evidence of that. Also I'm the only one in my family that gets them and I'm the only one that actually exercises on a semi-regular basis. Maybe there's a clue in that.
    You have kidney stones and blood pressure issues... Mate, you're not better than "pretty much everyone" you meet.