1. Post
    Skip the trial and go straight to prison IMO we've heard enough evidence. Male assaults female and cops never get it wrong

2. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Follow up necro, DEVAST8 is up on assault charges.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...&ICID=ref_fark

Fingers crossed that dead beat goes back to prison. Society gave him plenty of second chances and he shat on all of them.
    Winners just keep on winning.

3. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Skip the trial and go straight to prison IMO we've heard enough evidence. Male assaults female and cops never get it wrong
    maybe he can get those letters filled in. i'm sure his brother is still there.

4. Post
    If not, I'm sure he will be along shortly.

5. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Why waste time and money with prison? Summary execution would be a lot easier and let's be honest, society is going to end up that way sooner or later.

6. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    That is gr8.
    That is gr8 that Devast8 will go str8 back to Jail.

7. Post
    JRS wrote:
    maybe he can get those letters filled in. i'm sure his brother is still there.
    He'll be getting something filled in

8. Post
    fess up you all, i am sure some of you actually thought he would like turn his life around etc.

9. Post
    This really wasn't worth a thread necro was it?

10. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    fess up you all, i am sure some of you actually thought he would like turn his life around etc.
    Someone like him probably won't be able to sort their act out for a good decade or so, of at all.

11. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    He'll be getting something filled in
    I've had enough of your prison jokes, next one will be a ban

12. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    This really wasn't worth a thread necro was it?
    Yep, the people had to know that there is no hope for the hopeless and that awful people will always be awful.

That's not to say that ex prisoners can't turn their life around, just him, he was established a useless person when he went to the media complaining everyone prejudges him so won't give him a job, then was offered mountains of jobs and turned them all down for the 'right job'.

It was genuinely surprising that he finally took one, but then screwed it up as expected. Although it's likely he only took it due to peer pressure.

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I've had enough of your prison jokes, next one will be a ban
    Bring it

14. Post
    He’ll have time now to reflect and contempl8 his l8est life choices.

15. Post
    losers gonna lose

16. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Yep, the people had to know that there is no hope for the hopeless and that awful people will always be awful.

That's not to say that ex prisoners can't turn their life around, just him, he was established a useless person when he went to the media complaining everyone prejudges him so won't give him a job, then was offered mountains of jobs and turned them all down for the 'right job'.

It was genuinely surprising that he finally took one, but then screwed it up as expected. Although it's likely he only took it due to peer pressure.
    He actually posted on FB and the media went after him and did take one of those "mountains" of job offers. You don't know any of the facts of his latest charge. You're quite a judgmental little motorscooter aren't ya, he's probably wise to opt for a JAT with people like you lurking in society.

17. Post
    It's quite disheartening to see people writing this guy off as useless and completely writing him of.

18. Post
    having a sister who is an ex hooker,ex drugie,ex drug dealer,thief its easy for me yes to stereotype these type of people and for a good reason for the amount of sheet they cause others

19. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    He actually posted on FB and the media went after him and did take one of those "mountains" of job offers. You don't know any of the facts of his latest charge. You're quite a judgmental little motorscooter aren't ya, he's probably wise to opt for a JAT with people like you lurking in society.
    I mentioned he took one, but also that he turned stacks of them while waiting for the “right one to come about.”

As well as the offer to remove the tattoo for free and only turning up once.

I'm just about to stop living with someone (tomorrow, yay) who literally has never had a job but has lived on the benefit her whole life. She was perfectly capable of getting a job, but just didn't because she got so much off the benefit.

Finally when her benefit was going to be reduced as her kid was school age, she started looking for a job but refused entry level jobs because she thought they were beneath her and everyone she knew her age was earning twice what they were offering. She's 28 now, still never had a job.

The stories she tells of her and her friends working WINZ and the level of entitlement they exhibit is just awful, and she literally complains when people 'don't respect what she does'.

She, too, used the 'I'm waiting for the right job' bullshit.

Everyone who is anyone started with an entry level job, and it seems the absolute worst people think they're above that kind of work.

20. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    I mentioned he took one, but also that he turned stacks of them while waiting for the “right one to come about.”
    So what? People discriminate when it comes to choosing jobs all the time. If you've got "dozens" of offers of course you're gonna skip the cleaning the Ranui public toilet one.

As well as the offer to remove the tattoo for free and only turning up once.
    That tattoo is particularly problematic and laser removal is 10 times more painful than tattooing. It's likely he went for one treatment, had his pain threshold breached by a factor of 1000 and thought "**** it, i'll just be Devast8d for life."

These things you're holding against him don't make him a bad person.

21. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    So what? People discriminate when it comes to choosing jobs all the time. If you've got "dozens" of offers of course you're gonna skip the cleaning the Ranui public toilet one.

That tattoo is particularly problematic and laser removal is 10 times more painful than tattooing. It's likely he went for one treatment, had his pain threshold breached by a factor of 1000 and thought "**** it, i'll just be Devast8d for life."

These things you're holding against him don't make him a bad person.
    Suck it up, Daisy. If you can seek to inflict pain on others, then you're an absolute pussy if you can't handle it yourself.

22. Post
    It's despicable so many found joy in one's misery. To Fiji with y'all h8ers.

23. Post
    He's a muppet and probably quite low on the intelligence part. But not sure if he's a "bad" person.

24. Post
    swazi wrote:
    He's a muppet and probably quite low on the intelligence part. But not sure if he's a "bad" person.
    I'm willing to bet that he's just a product of his enviroment.

25. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    Suck it up, Daisy. If you can seek to inflict pain on others, then you're an absolute pussy if you can't handle it yourself.
    Was he going around forcing laser tattoo removal on people?