1. Post
    You're ****ed.

2. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Don't be stupid, we have an entire mod section where we do nothing but discuss you
    I'd believe it. A lot more believable than whatever this other nutter is on about.

3. Post
    rofl

4. Post
    It's a war. So, over the top I go
    http://boards.4chan.org/sci/thread/9598295

5. Post
    Im not clicking 4 chan

6. Post
    do you think that concepts from other religions like Thetans in Scientology (reincarnated beings captured by human hosts) and the cosmology from Mormonism (many inhabited worlds) have a basis in your unified theory - and that the progenitors of these religions just didn't understand what the beings were telling them when these religions were created?

7. Post
    sure, why don't i get a dog called cayenne and tell everyone she's my ****ing research assistant while i'm at it

8. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Im not clicking 4 chan
    It's 4chan /sci/ - Science and Maths, it's actually SFW. 4chan has many boards apart from /b/ which is full of scat and transexuals (as well as quality ylyl and rekt threads... just select "catalog" at the top of the thread list, and search for "ylyl" and/or "rekt" (not judging)).
    clockblock wrote:
    do you think that concepts from other religions like Thetans in Scientology (reincarnated beings captured by human hosts) and the cosmology from Mormonism (many inhabited worlds) have a basis in your unified theory - and that the progenitors of these religions just didn't understand what the beings were telling them when these religions were created?
    I have not yet studied Scientology or Mormonism. But I can tell you I never get straight answers from the beings, all I really have is this one severe experience that was interpreted as schizophrenia by psychiatrists, where a huge number of beings were interacting with me... and so the things that they told me that I'm most certain about are the things that-
    1. A significant number of them told me, or talked to me about (rather than just one or two mentioning it)
    and
    2. They talked to me about it in a casual way. And by casual I mean often they were talking to me about it as if I knew all this stuff already, instead of me sitting there listening and thinking "wtf, holy shit, wtf, holy shit, omg". Psychologically you think when someone is talking to you about something in an off-handed manner they're not out to trick you... they're just making conversation.

So things that come to mind that they talked about that fall into those categories are:
    -Reincarnation (they suggested that advanced yogis are aware of their reincarnations, while most people aren't... it doesn't mean most people (or a significant number of people) aren't reincarnating). There are references to reincarnation in Christian mysticism as well as the classical references to it in Hindu and Buddhist texts.
    -Multiple planets, some evolving in a manner significantly similar to the earth (and that the ability to communicate with these planets, or people on these planets, is already present in our minds, but hasn't been developed yet).
    -The importance of computers, or supercomputers, in scientific research (they suggested that there are computers sitting latent in the mind that we can use, but that we haven't discovered yet... as an example they suggest autistic savants https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savant_syndrome who have strange intellectual abilities, but seem otherwise retarded. Movie examples: Rain Man (1988 ) (savant card-counting in poker), Cube (1997) (savant telling the number of prime factors of large numbers to help the people trapped in the cube from walking into boobie-trapped rooms).).
    -The existence of planets or societies with science far advanced beyond our own... and the relationship of civilisations or societies with this type of advanced science with religion. In particular I was visited by beings who said they were associated with Islam who talked to me about subjects related to philosophy and engineering, including definitions related to mathematics... and some beings talked to me about the use of artificial intelligence in science and engineering (they suggested we can use computers to "scan existing data for new scientific discoveries" and to do engineering development work (developing products, basically, but far faster and better than humans can by hand)).

9. Post
    You may want to get your third eye looked at by an optometrist

10. Post
    OP is just meat and bone.

11. Post
    Based 4chan crossposter.

12. Post
    It occurs to me now that consistent with op's theory is the idea of a simulated universe. If the beings - the psychic bugs if you will - have indeed created and patented different humans, the implied free market competition between brands of human suggest a human-based economy or commodificatin of human properties. Consider now the message recounted by the bugs of a jaw poised to consume planets. On this basis, and on the basis that computation and AI are emphassed in the bugs' communications with op, i submit that the commodity of their consumption may be human consciousness itself. They are eating our minds.

The problem of motive in simulated universe theories arises when we ask : What motivates higher dimensional beings to simulate a universe? In this case the answer is simple, quite clearly, it isnt for their amusement or benevolence but insead to farm what must be grown, to generate self leerning, machine learning, neural networks in human form. How the human algorithms are adapted and extracted in their world remains to be seen.

However, op mentioned that the brain is an antenna, plugged in to receive and transfer information between dimensions. This is an important clue to help us break the simulation. Take now the example of the phycobilisome - a natural antenna used in pioneering ancient bacteria. The structure of the phycobilisome antenna has a dependence on incoming energy, and is effectively remodelled to suit the ambient energy conditions through recruitment of new light harvesting components spatially and temporally. Humans must be like the phycobilisome, if we can remodel the human antenna, i.e., the neo cortex of the brain, might we then bypass the hardcoded firewalls and breach through to the reality of the bug psychics?

13. Post
    Hall of shame!

14. Post
    The whole abductee phenomenon/mental health issue is pretty interesting if you read into it... You essentially have accounts from a vast variety of individuals from different cultures/ages/socio-economic backgrounds all reporting similar experiences which seem very real to the individual.

John E Mack was a pulitzer prize winning professor of psychiatry at Harvard who went deep down the rabbit hole of the abductee phenomenon who went into studying it highly skeptical but essentially spent decades on it arriving at the conclusion that it's probably Aliens and or something we don't understand which does not fit within a psychiatric explanation. If you read his books on the subject he's pretty much saying it's probably Aliens but steps back from saying it outright to keep his credibility. Harvard ended up leading an investigation into his studies with the conclusion that he was acting rationally and did not take any action against his research.

Much like the whole UFO phenomenon there is no hard evidence to cite. Just a lot of circumstantial evidence. The commonality amongst abductee stories sounds a lot like humans being used as intergalactic lab rats via various races with the people experiencing it believing it's %100 real with PTSD symptoms and the like*. There is no unifying commonality between abductees, ie they weren't all molested as children. You have people from all different walks of life, different intelligence levels, some highly successful, some not... The only commonality is the shared experience of being abducted, the regression sessions of which have an eerie amount of commonality.

The OP defo sounds like a lot of other abductees, speaking of a greater consciousness, that we are all related, hence him talking about psychic communication with bugs. Who ****ing knows though, we are just a bunch of apes that only figured out how to fly a century ago, for all we know it's entirely possible that advanced races are experimenting on us/we are on intergalactic discovery channel.

Maybe. Much like religion you cannot prove or disprove it. Humanity needs to construct additional pylons/up our tech level.

*not all believe the experiences are real, not all are traumatic, some people talk of the experiences fondly, others are terrified.
    Last edited by Satire; 14th October 2018 at 5:30 am.

15. Post
    Or it was mescalin. The common thing with drug trips is that they all meet with god at some point or a significant higher power they call a deity that doeesn't really conclude anything. It just means that when your brain is fritzed out on something you tend to have paranormal experiences. I mean to say, I haven't been there myself... probably neither did Neil Armstrong, but when put in what was basically a centrifuge some of them reported seeing god also. I just think when your brain is starved of oxygen and the chemicals needed to survive you begin seeing things and there is a much more rational explanation.

16. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    Or it was mescalin. The common thing with drug trips is that they all meet with god at some point or a significant higher power they call a deity that doeesn't really conclude anything. It just means that when your brain is fritzed out on something you tend to have paranormal experiences. I mean to say, I haven't been there myself... probably neither did Neil Armstrong, but when put in what was basically a centrifuge some of them reported seeing god also. I just think when your brain is starved of oxygen and the chemicals needed to survive you begin seeing things and there is a much more rational explanation.
    I've done plenty of psychedelics over the years; LSD, mushrooms, salvia, ketamine, NOS... I have also been around plenty of people on drugs, been a sitter plenty of times for people too. Not myself or anyone I've tripped with has encountered a deity, a supernatural force, aliens, UFOs et al whilst under the influence.

Then again those people taking peyote and such in the desert always have strange ****ing stories to tell. But they're generally told within the context of a psychedelic experience... Something entirely different to someone seeing a professional psychiatrist and describing an event they believe to be real and react if it was real under regression without mentioning having taken a recreational substance prior.
    Last edited by Satire; 14th October 2018 at 7:03 am.

17. Post
    I've only taken MDMA, and that was many years ago in a past life with nothing I can be incriminated for, with things I don't do anymore. The closest I've come other than seeing shiny lights and stobe effects is probably seeing a specter of someone who wasn't there for about 5 seconds, which in all cases isn't uncommon that MDMA can be a mild hallucinogenic on come down in the context of a psychoactive/psychedelic experience. I've seen those people and its not entirely uncommon to see things or after a while have a psychotic break and an experience where they think they are with god, or are god themselves. There would be at least one person in every psych ward that has had a bad trip and is currently going through that.

In the context of the above and mental illness that's an entirely plausible thing where my brother had a friend who had thoughts that my brother was talking to him through the TV and that he had met satan himself. This is not an uncommon experience either.

What I am getting at here at the end of the day is that drugs can do weird things. What I'm also getting at is so can psychosis which is also a plausible explanation for the similar experiences.

18. Post
    Relax Roumelio, it's only illegal in New Zealand to be in possession of controlled substances. You can literally walk upto a police officer and inform them that you're having a great time on MDMA, wish them a good night and ask for a high five and assuming you're not in possession of anything illegal you're all legal within the eyes of the law. No need to be mentioning many years ago and a past life.

Back to the subject... I'm basing most of my knowledge off of the book I read by John E Mack. Of course there are people with psychosis and such claiming all manner of things; demons, aliens, god et al... That isn't what is interesting regarding abductees, many of them, although not all are entirely normal otherwise beyond a similar shared experience. It is the commonality of what they experienced within the population of abductees combined with being otherwise sane that is the head-scratcher. Not saying they're all sane, but many are according to Mack.

I'm sure if it was simply psychosis someone of his caliber wouldn't have devoted so much time to it, would have been a simple psychiatric explanation. We aren't talking about people in psych wards, that really wouldn't warrant any investigation.

Also just came across this, is pretty amusing given the subject - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6SrOpYT6lw
    Last edited by Satire; 14th October 2018 at 7:40 am.

19. Post
    I used to be spiritual as all bazinga... and then I had a really serious bout of acute depression which caused me to question the reality of everything and now I've become a rationalist that questions things quite skeptically which is not unusual for someone with severe depression also. On the scale of aliens, yes I believe they are real, its only logical. Quoting a master on the subject.

“I'm frequently asked, "Do you believe there's extraterrestrial intelligence?" I give the standard arguments- there are a lot of places out there, the molecules of life are everywhere, I use the word billions, and so on. Then I say it would be astonishing to me if there weren't extraterrestrial intelligence, but of course there is as yet no compelling evidence for it.
    Often, I'm asked next, "What do you really think?"
    I say, "I just told you what I really think."
    "Yes, but what's your gut feeling?"
    But I try not to think with my gut. If I'm serious about understanding the world, thinking with anything besides my brain, as tempting as that might be, is likely to get me into trouble. Really, it's okay to reserve judgment until the evidence is in.”

― Carl Sagan
    I tend to think that if aliens wanted to know something about us they'd come and say hello rather than stick probes up our butts and draw crop circles in our corn, cane and maize fields for lulz. I also believe a lot of other things on the scale of probabilities that they are possibly extremely intelligent and staying the hell away from us and our self destructive behaviors or possibly they are another species at the same level of development as our own that has not yet mastered interstellar space travel, or simply that interstellar space travel is entirely impossible.

On the laws of many other things we could well be in a cold and otherwise uninhabitable corner of the universe which would assume we're now too far out of touch for any alien life to be in contact with us, or they're already here and we just don't know about it because we don't know how to communicate, or they don't look like any life form we're familiar with. There are many possibilities beyond this also.

But to answer the question, are we alone? definitely not, are they here sticking anal probes up our arses and drawing penises in our crop fields, I just don't quite believe the stories.

20. Post
    I'm agnostic-atheist, am inherently skeptical, I'm a fan of Occam's razor et al. Making any assumptions about the intentions of extraterrestrial intelligence is inherently flawed. Just because you think that they would contact us does not mean they would, there are numerous political, historical and cultural rationales you could employ to explain various scenarios.

But like I said earlier, it's like trying to prove whether or not god exists... It's a theoretical argument largely. Then again, there aren't instances of God being detected on radar, FLIR and the MK1 eyeball multiple times over throughout the 20th & 21st century. There is a lot more evidence to support the extraterrestrial intelligence hypothesis than there is for what transpired before the Big Bang, if God exists and other such questions. There isn't anything completely convincing however, it requires a leap of faith, which is why I compare it to such questions. If you do any decent amount of research into UFOs though I think you get to the point in conceding that there have been metallic objects detected in the sky seemingly under intelligent control which aren't human* - given that there aren't too many explanations left.

That said I totally understand rejecting it entirely. It is a leap of faith to go from unexplained phenomenon to ET; I would just lean towards the argument that if the shoe fits... Although I wouldn't go all in if I was putting money on it. I find it pretty interesting though.

fyi I think we landed on the moon, 9/11 wasn't Cheney & chemtrails are contrails. I do watch/read too much sci-fi though.

*not modern humans anyhow
    Last edited by Satire; 14th October 2018 at 9:19 am.

21. Post
    Good Skyrim mod idea

22. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    do you think that concepts from other religions like Thanos
    https://www.reddit.com/r/thanosdidnothingwrong/

23. Post
    What the hell is this all about haha

24. Post
    If you wish to read my drunk post on 4chan /sci/ about my experience you can read it still thanks to 4chan archives https://warosu.org/sci/thread/9598295
    aqrwsftj wrote:
    It's a war. So, over the top I go
    http://boards.4chan.org/sci/thread/9598295

25. Post
    No.