Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Pillars of Eternity Dreadfire is my pick. Honestly theres only a handful of games on that list that interest me.

3. Post
    Will it be another LBP, or will it evaporate like Microsoft's Project Spark?
    Biggest problem with Project Spark & LBP is that you're limited by what the developers produced, Dreams has none of that limitation.

Some gameplay footage of the Story mode

Can't wait to see what the community will create once its been out for awhile.

4. Post
    Dreams is like next gen lbp is last gen

5. Post
    Keen for RDR2. Only reason I haven't sold the PS4 yet.

6. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Keen for RDR2. Only reason I haven't sold the PS4 yet.
    Its out on PC and Xbox One X too

7. Post
    Biomutant looks awesome. I thought Kingdom Hearts 3 was not confirmed for XO?

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Its out on PC and Xbox One X too
    You sure its on the PC.

9. Post
    Yeah there's no mention of a pc release. Xbone and PS4 only.

http://www.rockstargames.com/games/i...eadredemption2

10. Post
    Only found this in relation:
    Express.co.uk wrote:
    Red Dead Redemption 2 may have only been confirmed for PS4 and Xbox One, but a PC port is now looking like a real possibility.

A recent leak suggests that Rockstar is working on something for PC, which, based on the developer's release schedule, is almost certainly Red Dead Redemption 2.

The possibility of a Red Dead Redemption 2 port surfaced after the Denuvo database was temporarily accessible to the public.

Denuvo provides digital rights management support for PC games, making it harder for people to access titles illegally.

During this brief window of opportunity, eagle-eyed fans (via RD2) spotted that Rockstar would be using the service in the future.

It's possible that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be released on PC after Xbox One and PS4, much like GTA 5.

11. Post
    I'd be happy to wait for PC as long as it's not a full year and a half like GTA5 was.

12. Post
    I have no issue playing RDR2 on PS4 and buying it 1-2 years later on PC.

GTA 5 is still at the top of fidelity, optimization and support, and it's the model I prefer to support, instead of shitty porting.

13. Post
    Jesus...so many good games....will defo add a bunch to the 'play when not ridiculously busy' pile

Read Dead Redemption 2 is so far ahead of the rest of the pack for me...I'm shutting down life for a week to play this no exceptions

My top 5 after that humdinger:

Code Vein: Vampire Souls, 'nuff said.
    Anthem: This is it BioWare, **** this up and I'm done with you.
    Deadfire PoE2: Pillars was an amazing ride, can't wait for this one.
    Far Cry 5: Even Ubi-fatigue can't dull my keen buzz on this: I just bloody love Far Cry games.
    Ni No Kuni 2: Ghibli crafted world, deep storytelling, heartwarming and soul crushing melded into a great looking JRPG.

Spoiler:

14. Post
    all about dat KH3 hype.

though im sure square will **** it up somehow, being the japanese EA

15. Post
    Had a go at Monster Hunter World beta over the weekend. Lasted about 30 minutes. Garbage. A lot of other great looking games on that list though.

16. Post
    kazza wrote:
    all about dat KH3 hype.

though im sure square will **** it up somehow, being the japanese EA
    Oh please, you don't see EA patching in loads of free new content like Squeenix have been with FFXV.

17. Post
    Oh rly why is nier automata total trash on pc

18. Post
    lusifer wrote:
    Had a go at Monster Hunter World beta over the weekend. Lasted about 30 minutes. Garbage. A lot of other great looking games on that list though.
    Not surprised, it looked as much in the preview vid.

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Oh rly why is nier automata total trash on pc
    I've heard that in reality the moaning about that is vastly exaggerated, just run the FAR (Fix Automata Resolution) fan patch. Also with a Japanese hack and slash game anyone who goes in expecting decent KB+M controls at this point should have some sense smacked into them.

20. Post
    The Breakdown if you're interested.

Name:  Games2018.jpg
Views: 613
Size:  223.7 KB

Totals games by Platform
    PS4: 44
    PC: 43
    XBO: 38
    Switch: 12
    Vita: 1
    Mobile: 1

Exclusives ("Console Exclusives" not counted)
    PC: 7
    PS4: 7
    Switch: 3
    XBO: 0

"Console Exclusives"
    XBO/PC: 5
    PS4/PC: 2

21. Post
    hope State of Decay 2 is good

Fe will be on Switch too

22. Post
    Dynasty Warriors 9 will be open world. I'm keen to see how that turns out.
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    I thought Kingdom Hearts 3 was not confirmed for XO?
    KH3 was announced on both XB1/PS4... 5 years ago.

23. Post
    The real monster hunter is here

God of War launch trailer released official launch date is 20 April

24. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    God of War launch trailer released official launch date is 20 April
    Oh phew, Sea of Thieves might stand a chance now!

Oh right, the Minecraft graphics mod version of Wolfenstein 2 is due out this year.
    Panic Button In Charge Of Porting Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus To Nintendo Switch

25. Post
    Metal Gear games we know and tolerate

Know and tolerate

Tolerate
    You ****in wot mayte? You spelt love wrong.

RIP Metal Gear.