1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Good read - Black Flag was indeed the GOAT AC game (haven't played Origins yet).

3. Post
    "Brotherhood also introduced multiplayer."

Yep. And I really wish they would bring back THAT kind of multiplayer. Not what came later in Unity.

4. Post
    I still haven't finished Brotherhood. I really need to get my 360 back up and running. I'm so far behind here.

5. Post
    koldz wrote:
    Good read - Black Flag was indeed the GOAT AC game (haven't played Origins yet).
    Agreed about Black Flag - am part way through Origins, and really enjoying it, so think it will end up on par with Black Flag and possibly even surpass it. But Haydn nailed why Black Flag was/is so good.

6. Post
    My choice is mostly Origins and Syndicate for the 2 best AC games. I got bored almost halfway into Black flag.

7. Post
    Excellent effort, writing this piece. I find myself missing the way the series started out, with the intrigue and conspiracy theories laced in amongst actual history, and a neat tie in to present-day. That present-day magic all fell flat in AC3 though and sadly doesn't sound like it's ever been the same.

I haven't played anything past Black Flag/Rogue though, so hopefully I'll get around to that soon enough.

8. Post
    Spud of Doom wrote:
    Excellent effort, writing this piece. I find myself missing the way the series started out, with the intrigue and conspiracy theories laced in amongst actual history, and a neat tie in to present-day. That present-day magic all fell flat in AC3 though and sadly doesn't sound like it's ever been the same.

I haven't played anything past Black Flag/Rogue though, so hopefully I'll get around to that soon enough.
    I would recommend playing Origins asap. For me, i think it's definitely the best AC game.

9. Post
    Playing the Origins DLC now, having a blast

10. Post
    I hope eventually they do a game where you can play the entire campaign co-op.