1. Post
    If anyone is on the fence about resubbing I'd say don't right now. The server lag at peak oce times is ridiculous and has been for 2 weeks without a fix

2. Post
    No problems here at peak times playing on barth. Every now and then i'll get a delay on casting etc but it doesn't stick around long.

3. Post
    What happened to the subscription prices? Went to re-sub so I wasn't just using IGG and they're showing at over $20/mth in what I assume is USD (so ~$40-odd)? Or is the shop page adjusting to NZD and is being stupid by not calling out that it's in NZD?

4. Post
    Yeah its shown in NZD now.

5. Post
    Pff Im so done grinding.

6. Post
    Grinding what?

7. Post
    The game defenitly needs a big chance in level systems, grinding (killing minions is just to important over quests and stuff. Been playing for 10 years straight now.

8. Post
    I seem to have been cursed by the RNG gods this time around. I'm having the worst luck on drops. Turning into a bit of a struggle to log in.

9. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    I seem to have been cursed by the RNG gods this time around. I'm having the worst luck on drops. Turning into a bit of a struggle to log in.
    Yeah this lack of loot is becoming a giant pain.

Doing a M+ for 30 to 50min to get nothing is just bleh...or similar with raids I guess.

10. Post
    The Pug life is brutal at the moment. Yet to get past Mythrax might be time to apply for some guilds.

11. Post
    Maybe try and stay in the guild longer than a couple weeks this time?

12. Post
    I'm out. I can't be engaged in this game.

Who wants to take over the community I setup for gp forums? If no-one responds I'll give it to Teelo.

13. Post
    Lol I don't want it. Theres no real point to it imo.

14. Post
    What ?

15. Post
    I... umm... huh?

16. Post
    Lol there was a post above mine about myself and you, It's been deleted.

17. Post
    Yeah I saw it. It specifically called out one of my old accounts but made no sense in doing so.

18. Post
    Well missed out on that bargin EB Games was selling BFA for a $1 and it instantly sold out i guess all botters got there first.

19. Post
    Jumped back in a few weeks ago, Having fun so far just grinding rep/ap and doing m+. Got from 340ish to 395 after only playing a few hours a week. I can see why the hardcore players are salty.

20. Post
    My sub ran out a couple days ago. Not playing again until next patch.

21. Post
    Patch is downloading now looks like next reset.
    Last edited by Sverin; 19th June 2019 at 1:02 pm.

22. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Jumped back in a few weeks ago, Having fun so far just grinding rep/ap and doing m+. Got from 340ish to 395 after only playing a few hours a week. I can see why the hardcore players are salty.
    Just elitists with elitist attitudes.

People too worried about everyone else instead of themselves.

If anything they should be happy because it makes PUGs better.

Although it did feel good sitting in Org with might shoulders back in the day while everyone is still rocking Shoulders of Valor from UBRS.

23. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    My sub ran out a couple days ago. Not playing again until next patch.
    Will you be playing classic?

24. Post
    BfA on sale at the moment in the official store.

25. Post
    $50 USD isn't a special.