1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Gods of Mars better be good, the first expansion was beyond crap

3. Post
    Come Sept 2018, Destiny 2 might finally be out of Early Access.

4. Post
    The call also revealed that Destiny 2 was Activision's largest PC launch ever sales-wise.
    Wut? Destiny 2 had more launch sales than Diablo III on PC? I find that difficult to believe?

D3 moved 3.5 million units in the first 24 hours, 12 million in the first 12 months.

5. Post
    iRoN wrote:
    Wut? Destiny 2 had more launch sales than Diablo III on PC? I find that difficult to believe?

D3 moved 3.5 million units in the first 24 hours, 12 million in the first 12 months.
    Diablo III was released prior to the Activision merger.
    Diablo III released 12 May 2012
    Acti announced shares purchase 25 July 2013

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Diablo III was released prior to the Activision merger.
    Diablo III released 12 May 2012
    Acti announced shares purchase 25 July 2013
    Yeah but weren't they still part owners (of blizzard) before they bought the rest of Vivendi's shares?

7. Post
    They could be considering Blizzard as an separate entirety in this context. I.e. the highest selling PC game in just the history of the Activision part of Activision Blizzard.

8. Post
    I mean I get it, Activision published Destiny 2 themselves whereas they were only a (sizeable) shareholder of the publisher of Diablo 3.

I'm not saying they deserve credit for Blizzard Entertainment's work while they were only a shareholder, I guess I'm just surprised to see them not try to :P

9. Post
    A major cash grab

10. Post
    Gross.