1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Can anyone grab me a reading from the Surprise-o-meter please?

3. Post
    really? 2 billion from a built-in-half-a-day non-game like candy crash? video gaming is on the way to destruction. you have no chance to survive make your time.

4. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Can anyone grab me a reading from the Surprise-o-meter please?
    Name:  surprise_meter.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  10.4 KB

5. Post
    it is just cosmetics! it does not matter! :P

6. Post
    So it's "core" gamers, the self-identified hardcore, as much as anyone else who are spending up on microtransactions, 'cept they do all the bitching about them. A big case of "do as I say, not as I do," what with gamers being the paragons of ethics and conscience that they are.

7. Post
    leopardsqueezy wrote:
    So it's "core" gamers, the self-identified hardcore, as much as anyone else who are spending up on microtransactions, 'cept they do all the bitching about them. A big case of "do as I say, not as I do," what with gamers being the paragons of ethics and conscience that they are.
    well you can see it here on GP forums as well, quite few complain and whinge about p2win and DLCs etc and yet every expansion they will get it , play it out and then go back to complaining.