Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    doesn't it already have this? ps4 pro has a unlock fps mode

  3. Post
    #3
    SirGrim wrote:
    doesn't it already have this? ps4 pro has a unlock fps mode
    Not that I'm aware of?

    Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

  4. Post
    #4
    ludez wrote:
    Not that I'm aware of?

    Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk

  5. Post
    #5
    SirGrim wrote:
    doesn't it already have this? ps4 pro has a unlock fps mode
    Likely just additional optimisation to make sure it consistently hits 60FPS as opposed to 'uncapped'.

  6. Post
    #6
    60fps even on the less powerful vanilla consoles, not just the PS4 Pro and X1X - that's fantastic! Meanwhile PUGB on X1X, 15fps.

    Hundred players at one time on one big map, running 60fps on five year old base console models. Makes developers like Bungie trying to defend their tiny environment corridor multiplayer shooters like Destiny 2 only running at 30fps fewer legs to stand on, eh?

  7. Post
    #7
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    60fps even on the less powerful vanilla consoles, not just the PS4 Pro and X1X - that's fantastic! Meanwhile PUGB on X1X, 15fps.

    Hundred players at one time on one big map, running 60fps on five year old base console models. Makes developers like Bungie trying to defend their tiny environment corridor multiplayer shooters like Destiny 2 only running at 30fps fewer legs to stand on, eh?
    I still prefer to play PUBG. So GFY.

  8. Post
    #8
    no u