Page 4 of 4 First 1234
Results 76 to 100 of 100

  1. Post
    #76
    24 December for Season 2

  2. Post
    #77
    *fingers crossed Parker Posey doesn't ruin this*

  3. Post
    #78
    ruin?

  4. Post
    #79
    Parker Posey was annoying af but I guess thats how her character was supposed to be

  5. Post
    #80
    I wanted someone to bash her face in by the end of S1, but she didn't ruin it as such.

  6. Post
    #81
    Yeah her character is supposed to be annoying, and she’s out for just herself as that’s the only person she cares about. However the writers kept making her do nonsensical stuff that put her own life in danger some of the time, instead of you know, protecting herself. Only so many times you can watch a dumbie be ridiculously dumb before it drags the show down. By the end I felt the same way Fredrick did, still really enjoyed the show but was dying to see her either die or stop being so stupid.

  7. Post
    #82

  8. Post
    #83
    Season 2 has landed binge watch here I go.

  9. Post
    #84

  10. Post
    #85
    Just watched the first ep, won't binge though. Had to wait 2 years for this season as it was.

    I like how they had Flint captain the ship, before someone else took over...

  11. Post
    #86
    Pretty sure I’m on ep 6 or 7, I’ll hopefully have time to finish it today. I’m loving it so far.

    all finished, Such a great show.
    Last edited by ilikepie2; 25th December 2019 at 4:53 pm.

  12. Post
    #87
    Yeah enjoyable. Can't wait for the next season.
    Hope they won't include Dr. Smith next season.

    She was too much for me.

  13. Post
    #88
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Just watched the first ep, won't binge though. Had to wait 2 years for this season as it was.

    I like how they had Flint captain the ship, before someone else took over...
    Yeah I chuckled to that as well, was intending to watch a couple of eps last night ended up watching the first 5 they certainly have perfected the the cliffhanger just 1 more ep endings.

  14. Post
    #89
    Tried watching the pilot again. I just cant finish it. Its so bad. How are you guys finding this even remotely enjoyable? The characters are all poorly written. The most praise I can give it is that it looks good. But its not enough to keep me watching.

  15. Post
    #90
    holocaust wrote:
    Yeah enjoyable. Can't wait for the next season.
    Hope they won't include Dr. Smith next season.

    She was too much for me.
    Agreed. I'm on ep 5 and Dr Smith is just annoying to watch. Poorly written character done by crappy acting.

  16. Post
    #91
    Yeah Smith was annoying af as usual. Will annoyed me too always bitching and crying about the Robot. I was cringing a bit at some of the cheesy 80's sitcom type dialogue but I guess its meant for kids as well so its ok.

  17. Post
    #92
    Well its also based on a 60s sitcom by the same name, so.

  18. Post
    #93
    It wasn't a sitcom.

  19. Post
    #94
    Valeyard wrote:
    Tried watching the pilot again. I just cant finish it. Its so bad. How are you guys finding this even remotely enjoyable? The characters are all poorly written. The most praise I can give it is that it looks good. But its not enough to keep me watching.
    I feel pretty much the same way ... just some really bad story telling and huge plot holes.
    Plus its so god damn cheesy.

    It does look good though.

  20. Post
    #95
    I'm part way through S2 and enjoying it (for what it is). I don't normally get too hung up on plot holes, but this stood out to me......

    Spoiler:

  21. Post
    #96
    ^I don't think it was ever addressed again.

  22. Post
    #97
    Yeah, see that's the kind of thing i think about - What happened to that dude? What if he cuts himself again? Will they operate on him to put the pins back in his knee? Will it cause the scalpel to rust before their very eyes? It's seriously weak if it wasn't revisited.

  23. Post
    #98
    The entire show is kinda weak. I watched S1 but really having a hard time with S2. Feels like a cheesy 90s sci fi tv series with shit dialogue and lame characters. The Robinson family is so perfectly boring also.

  24. Post
    #99
    I enjoyed it, finished season 2 last night. Kinda disappointed that the weakest episode of the season was the finale though.

  25. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    I enjoyed it, finished season 2 last night. Kinda disappointed that the weakest episode of the season was the finale though.
    Finished S2 over the weekend, and also enjoyed it. Actually thought Parker Posey was quite good - the guessing as to whose side she was on was well handled. It is cheesy, and there are some big plot holes, but overall i still like it.

    And goddamn does it look nice. Clearly had a huge budget thrown at it. That part where ......
    Spoiler: