Page 1 of 199 12341151101 ... Last

1. Exclamation
    Any forum posts which are deemed not-on-topic or otherwise is just s**m ends up in here.

Edit: 4600+ posts and going strong.

2. Post
    but not pumpkin right

3. Post
    hehe once again...............

............!!!SPAMO!!!.......

thanks every one for just being yourselves

4. Post
    this thread needs to be renamed.

really.

replace spam with chat :P

5. Post
    hey . i thought we said no *pumpkin*

6. Post
    Well
    ....My thoughts on SPAM vs Chat.
    What is chat really, is it meaningless drivell bout things that are happening in our dull and boring lives, or is it a worthwhile sensitive discussion on our feelings and expressions.
    Well if we look deeper in to how we are going to express ourselves, we could take on a more effective forum, where we could discuss true life problems. With working these issues, we can only but achieve the goal of making ourselves happier, more rounded individuals. Thus making the transition from forum whores into more suitable upstanding members of society...... or we could just....

.....SPAM

7. Post
    yea rogue man, i have ta say im with ya 100% on that one

8. Post
    :roly::roly: :roly: :roly: :roly: :roly: :roly:

9. Post
    eGads - I feel sick after seeing those rolling heads...

10. Post
    becouse you are all n00bs to this forum you wouldn't have seen the "do not spam in your forum cos it will be deleted thread"
    hence, replace spam with chat

:P

and by all means spam it.. just call it chat :P

11. Post
    oh and seeing as you have JUST got your forum lossing it straight away would be just dumb see :P

12. Yelling
    and if it's any help - all "spammers" get their post counts reset to 0, which makes them very not happy at all....so easy fix is...DO WHAT PUMPKIN SAYS

13. Post
    mmmm

I see that I have opened a can of worms with the discussion of Chat vs Spam, or is it just that in the forums I feel that there is a bit of distension towards spam (which of course is a variety of spiced ham) Which I am inclined to agree with on the grounds that without the need to chat and express our inner most feelings. The world would be a much nastier place and in fact I think that it would change the way in which the world is today. Even CS may not have been made if it wasnt for chatting. Therefore prehaps chat is not a BAD word prehaps it is SPAM that is the bad word. For as I have already pointed out, IT is A variety of Spiced Ham. These leads us into the world of Animal rights and yes those poor pigs locked in there cells. This cruel and barbarbic practise must stop. If you will join me in my new crusade to halt the farming of pigs, to cease the end of the slaughter of our friends the pigs. Rise up my Friends take arms in the next holy war.......

........ hang on a minute I just thought of some thing.......

................Bacon mmmm .... nah lets call the whole thing off

14. Post
    oOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooOoOOOOOOOOoOooooooooOoOOOOOOOOo oOOOOOOOOOoOOoooooooooooOOOooooOOOoOOoOOOoooOo

YAY FOR SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Post
    But What about the poor PIgs?

16. Post
    it is easy to c this spam v chat thing is gettin out hand ..

pumpkin is the worst spamA ive seen in a long time

and he spams multi posts ... or is it that he has a opinon on everything ..

but we could just canghe the thread to CHAT . cos well this is what we are doin

..Caniffe.. please change the tread name

17. Post
    I feel the need to write a paragraph...

......Not just a line

18. Post
    ^
    |
    |
    |..if u ppl out there in compter land dont know . rogue is me flat mate

19. Post
    Originally posted by Pawn
    ^
    |
    |
    |..if u ppl out there in compter land dont know . rogue is me flat mate

feels all warm and fuzzy

20. Post
    Originally posted by CLeArEyEs

feels all warm and fuzzy

me thinkith that the i's has his hand on it again ..

21. Post
    Why doesn't someone think of the children.

22. Post
    and lollies...i looooove lollies

23. Post
    Yes...Good Point

What about the Children... Its not good if the end up in the spam either, neither mind the Pigs lets save the children from the pits of spam... and the don't taste to good

not like Lollies mmm yum
    yes my Freinds and fellow spamers its once again time to take up arms and prevent the use of children in spam...

and also get a good supply of lollies

24. Post
    O_o to take the words ot of cE's mouth so to speak

25. Post
    http://members.optushome.com.au/slop..._aztec0000.jpg

i think i see cE's head poking out...