Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Sea of Thieves

Hey all,

Super keen on getting this after playing in the beta.

the NZ Microsoft store is daylight robbery at $110 (us store converted is $84)

Where do you guys go to buy games like this?

2. Post
    I played a bit of the beta too.
    Got friends who have pre-ordered but not sure if I will.
    I can't see that it's part of the XBox Pass, is that because it's a pre-order?
    If it's in there I'll probably pay for a few months til the new Battlefield game is out.

3. Post
    $92 for Xbox One - think that also allows you to install on PC as well.
    https://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/...0703?r=1462359

4. Post
    XPD wrote:
    I think to play anywhere you need the digital version (bought on either PC or Xbox)

5. Post
    XPD wrote:
    "Xbox One version for use on Xbox One systems. Windows 10 PC version sold separately."

6. Post
    Xbox Game Pass

7. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Xbox Game Pass
    Yep its how I'm doing it.

8. Post
    I reckon physical sales will be pretty dire with most people just grabbing it on game pass

9. Post
    Does the game pass work for windows copies to? i thought it was only xbox one?

10. Post
    game pass works for windows

I preorded the full noise game, gotta have that swag outfit

11. Post
    Wish they added some kind of booty cave so you can see you coin stach pile up like Payday 2's safehouse.

12. Post
    The Playstation Fankids are out in force trying to shit on this game.

13. Post
    Sounds justified from what I've seen of Sea of zzzzzzzzz's

14. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    Where?

15. Post
    koldz wrote:
    Where?
    Check out any gaming forum you like.

16. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    Because it is shit. Its a flavour of the month. Why would you buy this when you can get fornite for free?

17. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Because it is shit. Its a flavour of the month. Why would you buy this when you can get fornite for free?
    This. I think Xbots are just salty because PS fanboys are raining on their parade when they finally have a game out.

18. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    What? Fortnite is a base building survival game which is not free. Then there is fortnite battleroyale.

Completely different genres.

19. Post
    The non-fanboy opinions of I've read indicate that it indeed is a boredom simulator. Good thing that is available on Game Pass at launch because it highly likely would've been a much more disastrous launch then it otherwise would've been.

The servers were or are having issues so they disabled new player sign ups. Xbots are defending not being able to play the game that people have paid for, LMAO!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	221193
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1a.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	221194
    https://twitter.com/PressStartKofi/s...24382451249152
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 21st March 2018 at 5:23 pm.

20. Post
    Oh man is the old PS vs Xbox argument still going on? I thought all those kids might have grown up and realised people like different things

21. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    Oh man is the old PS vs Xbox argument still going on? I thought all those kids might have grown up and realised people like different things
    The vocal contingent of the console war on social media is mostly men in their 30s/40s actually, I shit you not!

22. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The vocal contingent of the console war on social media is mostly men in their 30s/40s actually, I shit you not!
    Sadly you are right. I couldn't give two peanuts of a shit which at form a game is on.

23. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Sadly you are right. I couldn't give two peanuts of a shit which at form a game is on.
    IKR. If I really want a particular platform exclusive I'll just buy the system it's available on. That's exactly what I gonna do for Zelda: BotW + Xenoblade Chronicles 2 + Metroid Prime 4.

24. Post
    Excellent to hear the console world hasn't really changed much in my hiatus from it, guess there will always be vocal fanboys of things

25. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    This. I think Xbots are just salty because PS fanboys are raining on their parade when they finally have a game out.
    Perhaps, why try to rain on someones parade?