1. Post

Get involved with Discord

Discord: https://discord.gg/0ZQ3riJcnpEMn0nE

Download the phone app, the pc app, show your support.

Are you an old school player? you miss the social aspect of gpforums? hey, let's bring that s**t back!!

I'm XRUPTINCE. Played for msq, mission, apw, defuse, ato, ultra, fireup, hell? who else? i can't remember!!

But the players/members/teams i remember who aren't around? diehappy, r18, smg, ftw, dsg, Donza, Spoot, Slaughter, Lotus, Riot-bull, craze, krisis, ganman, darkman, intrinsic, aaron-afk, toyz, elusory boyyys, ninja boyyyys, defiance lads, etc etc etc etc. the list goes on.

We had so many personalities from all walks of life, the GP club was siiiiiiick. Let's bring that back, the lan scene, the game scene, the community.

I've had so many great memories and made so many great friends because of cs, it's time we took action to re-build the fps nz community. I remember when our scene use to shit on AUS.

It's gotta start somewhere, get on discord, talk shit, organise a drinkup/meetup... today a few of us are heading into the warriors to watch the league.

CS is more than just a game, its a social-club tbh

2. Post
    I tried to get into CS GO but when I went to play a PUG I got told I had to be minimum level whatever it was. Lost interest trying to level up. Can we just all go back to source?

3. Post
    to play match making you need to either que with 4 other ranked players or earn a rank from playing the missions, it's a type of anti-cheat to stop banned players from playing with new accounts. best to just find a few old school players on dc and game on~

4. Post
    B|ind-Reaper* wrote:
    I tried to get into CS GO but when I went to play a PUG I got told I had to be minimum level whatever it was. Lost interest trying to level up. Can we just all go back to source?
    hah same. Was at a LAN couldn't play in a competition game

A lot of old schoolers couldn't understand CSGO. Smeg just wanted 20 of us to whore a public server, we were like 'ahhh welcome to match making' - All the community browser stuff was surf etc.

5. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    hah same. Was at a LAN couldn't play in a competition game

A lot of old schoolers couldn't understand CSGO. Smeg just wanted 20 of us to whore a public server, we were like 'ahhh welcome to match making' - All the community browser stuff was surf etc.
    well, if you want to play a 5v5 with a group of mates we have warmod + a server setup anyone can use, just jump in discord - talk to an admin or grab the ip and good to go

theres plenty of deathmatch/retake/practise servers and stuff

6. Post
    Hey Chris,

Was good times for sure. Nice to think back to the glory days

I have played my fair share of CSGO. Enjoyed it a lot. I still play it from time to time...but addicted to

PUBG right now. Not had this much fun in a game since the start of CS.

Not a lot of time for gaming anymore....2 little boys keeps me busy + tons of tennis

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thespootnz

7. Post
    I have to try and get my kids to stop playing Fortnite first

8. Post
    CSGO is great

9. Post
    fortnite is HUGE right now.

well thats a season wrap on LPL~ Grayhounds won~~ Halo's brother Gratisfaction was in the team... olah/halo aka defuse lad~~

10. Post
    I still play once every month or so casually binging a weekend. I am putting together a group of friends to play regularly at the moment, basically just talk shit to each other all game and get rolled but it's pretty fun.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/skytech2MG/

If there was a solid LAN in NZ I'd fly back to play for sure, I definitely miss the old scene and the aussies are mostly up themselves ****wits to play with. I think the problem is most people are old now with responsibilities lol. Everyone is at least 30 or almost pushing 30 from the 1.6 days. I mean DoNzA is basically in a retirement home now.

Feel free to add.

11. Post
    IEM SYDNEY COMING UP.

Who is going? Anyone watching?

https://www.hltv.org/news/23439/iem-...-viewers-guide

12. Post
    I tried but was just ignored. Never any love for an ADHD **** named boomz.

13. Post
    You'll get noticed Sin, dw

14. Post
    I just wanted recognition from CSNZ superstar Christopher Davis

15. Post
    Any shindig in town to watch the final this year?

16. Post
    4kworld on discord