Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    quite a shift from the original season, now more like an "regular" american horror story type stand alone season.

2. Post
    Oh shit that's awesome!! Had no idea there'd be a second season thought it was a one & done thing. Will it continue on at all from S1 or will it be a brand new storyline?

EDIT: Just googled it. Premise doesn't sound is interesting or intriguing as S1 but should still be a good watch

3. Post
    How could they possibly continue on from s1?

4. Post
    It's an anthology. S2 is based in the Japanese internment camps during WW2.

S1 = british colonialism bad + monsters
    S2 = american racism bad + ghosts

5. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    How could they possibly continue on from s1?
    Yeah I know I realised that was a dumb comment straight after I made it lol, My initial thought was they would show Captain Crozier's life with the eskimos but then realised that was a dumb idea.

6. Post
    S201 is available

7. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Yeah I know I realised that was a dumb comment straight after I made it lol, My initial thought was they would show Captain Crozier's life with the eskimos but then realised that was a dumb idea.
    Haha I was genuinelly trying to think of how they could drag it out. I think if they keep the sense of dread or...terror... along with a good lineup of actors then a different story each season could easily work. S1 was a lot more contained than pretty much any season of AHS.

kierbear wrote:
    S201 is available
    Sweet! but also damn is this an episode a week?

8. Post
    I think it's an episode a week

first episode was good, kinda slow to set up but it left me wanting more so I guess now I have to wait.

score was nowhere near as haunting though.

9. Post
    I thought it was decent. Lacked the sense of dread & foreboding of S1 but that's probably down to the setting & it's still early days. Still found it quite interesting though

Also a wild Sulu appears!!

10. Post
    Takei consulted on the whole thing because he spent WW2 in the internment camps.

11. Post
    Release of season 2 has finally prompted me to watch season 1 watched the first ep and promptly started into ep 2.

12. Post
    That did not hook me at all...

13. Post
    Fell asleep, will try again another day.

Really enjoyed season one.

14. Post
    Second ep was pretty decent I thought. Still have mixed feelings as it was a bit boring at times but at the same time I'm finding it intriguing & interesting enough to keep watching. Having a quick google on the true events this season is based off, it seems things will ramp up a bit from the next ep onwards.