1. Post

Internet gaming research (AUS Players)

Hi everyone,

Have you ever wondered why we develop certain feelings, sensations, or social experiences when playing online games? Or more specifically, whether these experiences are similar or different between other players?

For my masters research project I am piloting a questionnaire that measures one's experiences when using their online avatar and will be testing it within a cross cultural comparison between Australia, America, and Greece.

The survey will take less than 20mins and if you are interested there is also an opportunity to win one of three $50 JB Hi-Fi gift cards.

The only criteria my research has is that the participant is an Australian permanent resident/citizen, 18+ years old, and plays any type of internet game (this also include games that have online components like GTA online).

https://acap.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/f...39bdlONuyOcqjz
    Last edited by 241470; 13th April 2018 at 2:05 am.

2. Post
    Hi Everyone,

Just to give you an update that we are still looking for more participants. If you haven't done so already please follow the link to our survey which should take around 20mins to complete. The incentive has also been updated now with a chance of winning one of three $80 JB Hi-Fi gift cards.

If you have any questions regarding my study please feel free to pm me.

3. Post
    I went to the link and got a virus.

4. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    I went to the link and got a virus.
    Hi Mutton,

Thanks for the reply, I have had this link proof read and tested by a moderator prior to posting this and I have tested the link myself where it goes straight to the qualtrics site with no difficulties, can you describe to me the problem you are getting?

Thankyou

5. Post
    Oh, another one of those straya surveys that kiwi's can't enter.

6. Post
    241470 wrote:
    Hi Mutton,

Thanks for the reply, I have had this link proof read and tested by a moderator prior to posting this and I have tested the link myself where it goes straight to the qualtrics site with no difficulties, can you describe to me the problem you are getting?

Thankyou
    I'm posting from my calculator because my PC has been crytpo-locked. Please send nudes bitcoins ASAP.

7. Post
    Come on dicks, this isn't OD, give the guy a break.

8. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Come on dicks, this isn't OD, give the guy a break.
    Well perhaps update the thread title to say it's only relevant for Australian GPer's?

9. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Well perhaps update the thread title to say it's only relevant for Australian GPer's?
    Thanks for the feedback Haisley,

I have updated the subtitle of the thread but could not find a method of updating the thread title, hopefully this will provide the focus of the my study's population clearly for future readers of this post.

Kindest regards

10. Post
    Umm, you do realise that you're asking for Strayians participants in a New Zealand domain, right?
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

11. Post
    Amoki wrote:
    Umm, you do realise that you're asking for Strayians participants in a New Zealand domain, right?
    Umm, you do realise that you're posting on a Strayan domain, right?

https://www.gpforums.com.au/threads/...0#post11155430

12. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Umm, you do realise that you're posting on a Strayan domain, right?

https://www.gpforums.com.au/threads/...0#post11155430
    No I don't.

What sorcery is this lol
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden