1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Screw trying to play this with a controller lol

3. Post
    inb4 some nintendork is sad cause no mention of a Switch release..

;_;

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Screw trying to play this with a controller lol
    Are you joking? Controller works fine for the Original Sin games. They are turn based isometric RPGs. Very controller friendly.

5. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Are you joking? Controller works fine for the Original Sin games. They are turn based isometric RPGs. Very controller friendly.
    Oh ok I never actually tried playing this type of game with a controller before. Just assumed it would be awkward and clunky. Actually when I think about since its turn based, the speed & precision of a mouse wouldn't be a necessity so I guess a controller would be fine after all

6. Post
    Both games have a dedicated and custom controller UI and set up. I played a lot of the game on my TV using an XBox One controller. Ended up being my preferred control scheme just for the ease of overland movement and camera control.

7. Post
    Looking forward to this 😀

8. Post
    About time! yay

9. Post
    Best news all year! I was seriously considering getting a PC just for this game lol

10. Post
    Hold the phone, just watched the trailer... "Dynamic Split screen".... So will this support couch co-op?!?

11. Post
    It does on the PC, so assume it will on the console too.

12. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    It does on the PC, so assume it will on the console too.
    Wow really? Couch co-op on a PC must be a pretty niche market I would have thought

13. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Wow really? Couch co-op on a PC must be a pretty niche market I would have thought
    The game sought a lot of feedback from backers, and it was something requested a lot. It works perfectly as well. I've played a few co-op sessions. I prefer solo, but the fact you don't have to agree with your co-op partner(s), or can screw with them just makes for some awesome times.

Apparently there were a lot of couples that like to play together. It was a feature asked for a lot for in Original Sin 1 as well.

Larian are all class imo. Swen is a ****ing champion, and I am so very happy that DOS2 is doing so well for them.