1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'm excited to be playing Destiny 2 again but after the disappointing Curse of Osiris, expectations for content are pretty low. Let's hope they pull something decent out of the bag to get players back and interested in whatever paid major updates they have at the end of the year.

3. Post
    Concur! I guess if I'm feeling positive, Rasputin is one of the most interesting dangling story threads/design aesthetics, and Destiny 1's expansions took a a while to warm up as well, so fingers crossed.

4. Post
    Made the mistake of prepaying with buying the Limited Edition set. So I'll play it but wont be sticking around.

5. Post
    CardinalNZ wrote:
    Concur! I guess if I'm feeling positive, Rasputin is one of the most interesting dangling story threads/design aesthetics, and Destiny 1's expansions took a a while to warm up as well, so fingers crossed.
    Same! But.. I felt the same about Osiris I loved the Rasputin lore in D1. I hope they do it justice!

6. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Made the mistake of prepaying with buying the Limited Edition set. So I'll play it but wont be sticking around.
    i did that as well, but still see no reason to re-install and give Bungie another shot.

its part of the story i was pretty interested in as well, but seeing how they handled Osiris I just can't bring myself to be that disappointed again.

7. Post
    Drakarth wrote:
    its part of the story i was pretty interested in as well, but seeing how they handled Osiris I just can't bring myself to be that disappointed again.
    I don't see any reason to get hyped about anything story-wise in regards to Destiny content. Reviewers initially praised D2 for having more of a story than the first game but at the end of the day it was still garbage. Two games later and fundamental shit of their fiction universe is still vague and utterly unexplained. What is the Traveller? What is the Darkness? Star Wars had done more to explain their space magic by their 2nd movie, Empire.

8. Post
    Always up for more Destiny. Gave up on the story some what. I couldn't even tell you what happened in the main game or curse of osiris if I tried but the gameplay is fantastic. The only vague thing I remember is beating Dominus (had to google for the name)

9. Post
    and here I thought the reason why I was perpetually confused about everything was because I hadn't played the first game.