1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    In related matters, what games do you think deserve to have a little extra light shone on them? Or perhaps slipped under the radar, or have been unjustly forgotten over time?

3. Post
    Been meaning to pick this one up, good writeup!

4. Post
    Not really into this kind of game, but i think these kinds of "GP Recommends" features are a cool idea.

5. Post
    Fantastic game. A great throwback to the 90s point and click genre.

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    In related matters, what games do you think deserve to have a little extra light shone on them? Or perhaps slipped under the radar, or have been unjustly forgotten over time?
    I think you should go back and re-review Mass Effect Andromeda

7. Post
    brand wrote:
    I think you should go back and re-review Mass Effect Andromeda
    I tried to go back and replay it late last year. Thing is a liked it even less then. A re-review would likely be savage. Not as savage as a re-review of Fallout 4 would be though.

8. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was a criminally over-looked game.

9. Post
    I think my fondest memories will be well covered. Things like Rise of the Triad, Hexen, Dune 2 and MechWarrior 2.

10. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    I think my fondest memories will be well covered. Things like Rise of the Triad, Hexen, Dune 2 and MechWarrior 2.
    I know its not what you're referring to, but maybe its time I looked at the Triad remake from a few years ago. I remember liking it, but I dont think I played it for long.

@Eva, I doubt I will revisit DXHR anytime soon. I reviewed it, and dont feel all that motivated to revisit it tbqh. Also for me at least I am looking at games GP has not covered previously, or potentially ones where the GP official score differs from my opinion.

One thing I may look at is Shadow of War in June when all the changes are complete. Had I reviewed it, it would not have been a positive review based on the feedback I got from my flatmate.