1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post

BioShock 4

Investigative journalist Jason Schreier discovered that BioShock 4 is in development at a "secret studio" while he was investigating the Mafia 3 studio, Hangar 13.

I hope that it's more like Prey 2, Bioshock 1 & 2 and not an awful CoD clone like Infinite was.

https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/9...124036097?s=19
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 16th April 2018 at 1:21 pm.

3. Post
    It doesn't say it's Bioshock 4... which is why I didn't make a new thread when I posted this news in the general gaming thread

It could be anything, maybe its Bioshock Online the MMO LAWL

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    It doesn't say it's Bioshock 4... which is why I didn't make a new thread when I posted this news in the general gaming thread

It could be anything, maybe its Bioshock Online the MMO LAWL
    Or BioShock Royale

5. Post
    Or Bioshock for Android and IOS

6. Post
    or Switch

7. Post
    I welcome more Bioshock, this is good news.

8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Investigate journalist Jason Schreier
    Good to see you have moved on from your "Kotaku is cancer" phase and have realised they do some great work there

9. Post
    >Hangar 13
    >Secret studio

Sounds more like a plot for a Deus Ex sequel

10. Post
    Pickle Rick wrote:
    Good to see you have moved on from your "Kotaku is cancer" phase and have realised they do some great work there
    I believe in the concept of Death of the Author. I recognise that Schreier is very good at writing excellent investigative articles, judging them on their own merits. I will still criticise his personal actions like shielding serial sexual harasser Tyler "EvilLore" Malka.

11. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    >Hangar 13
    >Secret studio

Sounds more like a plot for a Deus Ex sequel
    Your vision is augmented.

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I will still criticise his personal actions like shielding serial sexual harasser Tyler "EvilLore" Malka.
    What's more likely: that Schreier went completely against everything he believes in and has written about for years and shielded a sexual harasser for absolutely no reason

or

that he didn't know Malka was a sexual harasser at the time Kotaku held an AMA with him?

It's pretty obvious to me that the former scenario is a loony conspiracy theory/smear campaign orchestrated by the lovely GamerGate folks at KotakuInAction who despise Schreier because Kotaku/feminism

Schreier's statement on it all is here, but I guess you're welcome to not take the guy at his word (even though, again, he has no reason to shield Malka, and even though he wrote about the allegations levelled at Malka once he found out about them)

13. Post
    So if they've done underwater and they've done floating city, and Prey did space....what's left? A jungle? A desert?

14. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    So if they've done underwater and they've done floating city, and Prey did space....what's left? A jungle? A desert?
    A city underground?

15. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Hmm. Mars or Antarctica.

16. Post
    Underground city.

Or floating on the water city.

Or city on another planet.

17. Post
    An underground ice city on another planet?! GP should make a game lol.

18. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Investigative journalist Jason Schreier discovered that BioShock 4 is in development at a "secret studio" while he was investigating the Mafia 3 studio, Hangar 13.

I hope that it's more like Prey 2, Bioshock 1 & 2 and not an awful CoD clone like Infinite was.
    lol, yeah, OK.

19. Post
    BioShock: Primal

20. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Hall Of Shame

Set on a far flung ice planet where shitposters go to live out their final years in exile.

21. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Hall Of Shame

Set on a far flung ice planet where shitposters go to live out their final years in exile.
    Starring EvaUnit02 as Immortan Eva and ChrisB as Aunty Cryocore

Wait I'm getting my franchises mixed up

22. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    That's basically the Lost Planet games

23. Post
    Bioshock: San Andreas