Results 326 to 350 of 432

  1. Post
    No games on Xbox really interest ne, bar Forza, so I'm PlayStation for lyfe!

  2. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    No games on Xbox really interest ne, bar Forza, so I'm PlayStation for lyfe!
    Hellblade 2 isn't coming to PS. Don't be surprised if The Outer Worlds 2 doesn't either.

  3. Post
    Got to grab a cheap copy off Trademe totally went off my radar. Have a feeling it'll pop up on ps+ that is if Sony is not fussed at it being a next gen exclusive for the opposition.

  4. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I hope one of the unannounced features is backwards compatibility with all generations.
    Why? Do a lot of people still have PS1 and PS2 physical media?

  5. Post
    grieving wrote:
    Why? Do a lot of people still have PS1 and PS2 physical media?
    They can then sell digital copies of the games like Microsoft does on the Xbox and Nintendo does on the switch

  6. Post
    I love how Sony fans were like hahaha Xbox only has backwards compatibility.

    Also Sony fans, I hope Sony has backwards compatibility

  7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I love how Sony fans were like hahaha Xbox only has backwards compatibility.

    Also Sony fans, I hope Sony has backwards compatibility
    Never heard anyone say that

  8. Post
    GeneralZod wrote:
    Good on ya for getting both.
    I'm 100.0000001% sure of getting a PS5.
    No plans of the xbox my living room is just not big enough, unless MS buys From Software yikes!!
    If you have a decent gaming PC, you don't need an Xbox. That's been their core philosophy since mid-way through the XB1's lifecycle.

    SirGrim wrote:
    It may change as the it grows, but I think for right now it only works using the sony connect app which only works with Sony headphones. Obviously I don't have anyway of knowing, but I don't think they will lock the PS5's 3D audio to just Sony headphones, hopefully not.
    Yeah, it's kinda disappointing how Sony locks down some of their best stuff. I've struggled to find a music app with as good of a UI as the Music app on Sony phones. I get why they do it but man it's annoying. Just let me pay for your software already.

  9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Never heard anyone say that
    Neither. In fact, I don't give a shit about BC. If I'm that desperate to play something with pixels as big as my head, I'll dig out the console for it or pick one up from Cash Converters.

  10. Post
    I've read it heaps here. Seen it mentioned on a bunch of other sites also

  11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Never heard anyone say that
    Haven't heard/seen a single instance of that being said either lol.

  12. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I've read it heaps here. Seen it mentioned on a bunch of other sites also
    Only really care about Ps3 to be fair.

  13. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Only really care about Ps3 to be fair.
    That'd would be awesome for sure.

  14. Post
    Looking forward to dusting these off

    Name:  16436513-5286-4EC7-A33D-CA31273070BB.jpeg
Views: 221
Size:  390.0 KB

  15. Post
    Jesus the memories haha.

  16. Post
    GT2 is still my fave simulation racing game

  17. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    GT2 is still my fave simulation racing game
    I still have the physical media for it too - one of the disks is a scratch-n-sniff type; you rub it, and it gives off the smell of an oily garage workshop. Seriously.

  18. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    I've struggled to find a music app with as good of a UI as the Music app on Sony phones.
    They're all Android, right? What's stopping you from just downloading a APK of the app and installing it on your phone?

  19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Never heard anyone say that
    Frederick James wrote:
    Neither. In fact, I don't give a shit about BC. If I'm that desperate to play something with pixels as big as my head, I'll dig out the console for it or pick one up from Cash Converters.
    Your heads are quite firmly in the sand arent they?

  20. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Your heads are quite firmly in the sand arent they?
    Most people aren't likely to be familiar of discourse like that unless they're active consumers of gaming social media, mainly Twitter and "crumbside gaming Youtube".

  21. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Your heads are quite firmly in the sand arent they?
    You forgot to quote Kiwifella also saying the same thing;
    kiwifella wrote:
    Haven't heard/seen a single instance of that being said either lol.
    We were responding specifically to what ludez said;
    I love how Sony fans were like hahaha Xbox only has backwards compatibility. Also Sony fans, I hope Sony has backwards compatibility
    I don't really get what your angle is here Pennywiser. I can't speak for the others, but i think we're just saying that we haven't heard of anyone ridiculing Xbox for being BC but also wanting it for Playstation *shrug*.

    I'm expanding on that saying that i don't personally care about BC at all - it's just not a selling point for me for any console.

    Logically, you're only going to hear from the vocal minority crowing about wanting BC. Doesn't mean that absolutely everyone wants it.

  22. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    They're all Android, right? What's stopping you from just downloading a APK of the app and installing it on your phone?
    Laziness, mostly :P. Yeah, should look into it.

  23. Post
    Sony skipping E3 again, really thought they'd have been there this year with the PS5 releasing this year.

  24. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Sony skipping E3 again, really thought they'd have been there this year with the PS5 releasing this year.
    It doesn't mean they won't be showing the PS5, it just means they'll do a Nintendo Direct and have a Playstation Experience event running alongside it.

  25. Post
    Sony’s Experience PlayStation event is on now at its Sony Square NYC store until Feb 16. Might end with some PS5 reveal???