1. Post
    There just isn't enough information available yet to make a decision about which of the next generation of consoles to purchase, or when to do so. I'm sure we've all seen enough console releases to know that none of us know what we're talking about, yet.

2. Post
    Colinnola wrote:
    There just isn't enough information available yet to make a decision about which of the next generation of consoles to purchase, or when to do so. I'm sure we've all seen enough console releases to know that every single time xbox sux donkey balls
    Agree.

3. Post
    Colinnola wrote:
    There just isn't enough information available yet to make a decision about which of the next generation of consoles to purchase, or when to do so. I'm sure we've all seen enough console releases to know that none of us know what we're talking about, yet.
    That's easy:- PS5, 2 years into the lifecycle. Sony always take about 2 years to spin up their 1st party exclusives. Also the mid-gen refresh console is usually the one to go for.

Xbox first party games are mostly bullshit, have you seen Grounded? It's low rent Ark: Survival Evolved for kids. How about Bleeding Edge? Futuristic Para-Olympics themed Overwatch clone.

Even cream of the crop Xbox first party games aren't as good as they used to be. The Outer Worlds is shit compared to what they made 9 years earlier, Fallout: New Vegas. Obsidian's best writing talents are long gone and they're left with talentess misandrist feminists who whine about capitalism. So many annoying characters in that game, man. Joss Whedon ruined a generation of genre fiction writers with his "LOL, so random" humour. The preacher dude and the janitor robot are the best companions I've met so far. Concerning Parvati and the poor man's Han Solo doctor lady, I feel tempted to not reload my save for after they die (context: there's perma-death for companions on Supernova difficulty).

4. Post
    I'd say that is massively oversimplified. Depends on what games you're into, possible performance/quality differences and how relevant that is to the individual, how much value the likes of game pass can offer (if you've got kids it can be a game changer), and a bunch of other unknowns until they're actually released.

5. Post
    If you've been paying attention you'd know Microsoft bought a bunch of washed out studios lately, specifically to enrichen their exclusives lineup.

Better give God of war and Last of us one more spin, because when Outter Worlds 2 drops, there won't be a single Sony fanboy left.