Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    I'll be buying regardless.

2. Post
    I'll be grabbing one as well. Be good to see if they've done any adjustments to the controllers and the design of the actual console when it eventually comes out.

3. Post
    Day one for me too. Sounds great!

4. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Im thinking Horizon Zero Dawn 2 and GT7. With last of us 2 and Deathstranding ports.
    I'm not sure about GT7 tbh, unless it turns out to be a port of GT:Sport.

5. Post
    I'll probably get the at launch, for the one launch game and then it'll mostly gather dust for a year due to a lack of games

6. Post
    If they have PS1, PS3 backward compatibility for PSN purchased games then I will preorder the console. I.e. NOT streamed.

7. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    I'm not sure about GT7 tbh, unless it turns out to be a port of GT:Sport.
    hmm yea thinking about it based off GT sports release date I think at most we could see maybe a GT7: Prologue

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I'll be buying regardless.
    I might wait three days and then buy yours off you

9. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    I might wait three days and then buy yours off you
    If it's like my one x I won't ever sell it.

10. Post
    PS5 will feature Navi and Zen 2. Confirmed @ Computex.

11. Post
    I don't know what that means

12. Post
    Basically it means the console will be so fast you'll be able to complete any game in a picosecond.

13. Post
    jords wrote:
    I don't know what that means
    anything non graphics related like AI or physics will be MUCH, MUCH better on the ZEN 2 side.

On the Navi side, the graphics will also be a lot better.

The PS4 had a relatively weak CPU when launched (AMD didn't have the best CPUs at that time), and now you'll be getting a high end modern day CPU in its place.

14. Post
    Jason Schreier is saying spring launch for PS5.

What does this mean for Sony’s other remaining announced PlayStation 4 games? Well, The Last of Us 2 was planned for a 2019 release but I recently heard from a person familiar with goings-on at Sony that it’s been delayed to early 2020, likely February. And Ghost of Tsushima will follow in the next few months, with the PlayStation 5 likely launching next spring.
    https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/05/de...t-in-november/