Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    Zombies is awesome so far. Having a blast on IX

2. Post
    I've never really played Zombies before. Strange question but is it relatively straight forward, like objective-wise? Don't want to get in and screw it all up for my team.

3. Post
    They have a tutorial, beginner and advanced, quite straight forward.

4. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    They have a tutorial, beginner and advanced, quite straight forward.
    Nice. Definitely keen to jam it then, thanks.

5. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    BFV's BR mode is only for teams of four, I kinda expected that it would have a solo mode.
    wow..... fail.

Glad i purchased this then.

6. Post
    blackout is giving off some serious unreal tournament vibes.

7. Post
    Use dancing emotes to take advantage of 3rd person cheat-o-vision FOV.

8. Post
    I grabbed it today, blackout is actually decent fun. Haven't touched the other modes yet

9. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I've never really played Zombies before. Strange question but is it relatively straight forward, like objective-wise? Don't want to get in and screw it all up for my team.
    Objective wise it's survive as many rounds as you can however theres loads of easter eggs and things you need to do in order to survive longer. Good tutorials on youtube

10. Post
    Insolvent wrote:
    Objective wise it's survive as many rounds as you can however theres loads of easter eggs and things you need to do in order to survive longer. Good tutorials on youtube
    Thanks yeah had a jam yesterday. Didn't realise you could do solo as well so played some of that to get used to the mechanics and maps.

Overall impressions so far (I'm hugely casual at the game and have only played AW and BLOPS 3) :

Blackout seemed awkward and off to me having played so much Fortnite, was weird to have a big open world type BR in first person. But playing with a group of 4, the ozzies I was grouped with each game were real easy going and we did pretty well, top 5 a few times but I still suck at the game. But having a squad that calls out enemies and stuff makes it feel broader than first person.

Seems that everyone I fight has level 3 armour which I've only found once. Feels so OP to battle against!!! Also need to get a real feel for each gun and see what works best for me as I have no idea for now lol.

Zombies.. still not huge on the mode as a whole but will stick with it, ranking my character up etc. I didn't touch on any of the customisation, stuck with the default stuff so hopefully it unlocks a little more later so I'm not a liability to the team.

Multiplayer is quick and fun, I enjoy trying out the different classes and sticking to the traditional modes for now.

So yeah pretty much what I expected, no regrets, will probably play a few weeks and sell on since I went physical.