1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    so basically any multiplayer game released in 2018 will now have battle royal

3. Post
    I'd imagine the vehicles would be a major hurdle in a Battlefield Battle Royale game. The chopper hores would dominate as usual.

4. Post
    Isn't BF5 going to be WWII? so no choppers sadly. BR Vietnam would be awesome though.

5. Post
    Britneys Spear wrote:
    I'd imagine the vehicles would be a major hurdle in a Battlefield Battle Royale game. The chopper hores would dominate as usual.
    There's nothing that says that BF has to have vehicles in all of its maps. In BF1942, quite a few maps would only have 1, maybe 2 vehicles in them or none at all (Omaha Beach, Berlin, Stalingrad). If they do a BR mode, hopefully they take cues from these maps rather than BF1's 'every map must have tons of vehicles in them' approach.

6. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    There's nothing that says that BF has to have vehicles in all of its maps. In BF1942, quite a few maps would only have 1, maybe 2 vehicles in them or none at all (Omaha Beach, Berlin, Stalingrad). If they do a BR mode, hopefully they take cues from these maps rather than BF1's 'every map must have tons of vehicles in them' approach.
    You're right. I would like a vehicle only BR with maybe only a pistol.

7. Post
    I will say what I said the last time I saw this.

They should not be adding something that's going to splinter the servers even more. Make what you have good, and stop adding more shit.