Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last

1. Post

US Netflix in NZ

So guys (and girls) what’s the best way to do this? I imagine the DNS trick doesn’t work anymore.

What do you do now? VPN? Any help/guidance on this would be appreciated

Und.

2. Post
    VPN if you can find one still working.

https://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/5...x-with-getflix

3. Post
    I used ExpressVPN back in December, it is one of the premium ones that actually works well, no buffering problems at all on ADSL - they don't do free trials, but have a 30 day money back guarantee.

They have a simple app that makes it easy - just turn on and connect to their LA server.

4. Post
    I've been using Mullvad. Works well. Once you create an account it comes with 3hrs usage free, so you can test it before paying.

5. Post
    I use nordvpn, i found most vpn services that advertise US netflix require a support call to find out the current working config, they have wised up to not making the current working setup public, so netflix finds it harder to engulf them in their geoblocking net.

6. Post
    What's good on US Netflix?

7. Post
    I use IPVanish on their Atlanta server - works great every time.

US Netflix has some better/newer movies like Rogue One, Civil War for example.

8. Post
    Do these services cope okay with the bandwidth needed for 4k/HDR content?

Who am I kidding though, my TV backlog is so massive that local Netflix is more than sufficient for my needs.

9. Post
    ^ That is why I ditched it after a month, my local list is already 15 shows deep, some with several seasons.

10. Post
    Also why I stopped bothering to try and circumvent the geoblocking - between local Netflix and Lightbox (which I get free for being with Spark), I’ve more than enough to watch. US and other regions was cool to have, when it was cheap and easy, but can’t be arsed any more.

11. Post
    For anyone using US netflix, how many seasons of this are there

https://www.netflix.com/title/70136141

12. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I used ExpressVPN back in December, it is one of the premium ones that actually works well, no buffering problems at all on ADSL - they don't do free trials, but have a 30 day money back guarantee.

They have a simple app that makes it easy - just turn on and connect to their LA server.
    They do now. I'm on a 7 day free trial. Have an Android TV so just downloaded the app and I was away laughing.

13. Post
    Rii wrote:
    They do now. I'm on a 7 day free trial. Have an Android TV so just downloaded the app and I was away laughing.
    can you watch UK netflix?

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    No idea. Haven't tried.

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    No idea. Haven't tried.
    so you are using the app? I see you get a 7 day trial there, can you use that on PC?

16. Post
    Kog wrote:
    You can.

17. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    I use IPVanish on their Atlanta server - works great every time.

US Netflix has some better/newer movies like Rogue One, Civil War for example.
    Do you use your NZ credit card to pay for the US netflix or...?

18. Post
    Kog wrote:
    For anyone using US netflix, how many seasons of this are there

https://www.netflix.com/title/70136141
    Always Sunny? Zero

19. Post
    so whats on the usa Netflix that nz doesn't get?

20. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Always Sunny? Zero
    Yea, got removed, however just tried it on phone with the ExpressVPN trial and its on UK Netflix

21. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    so whats on the usa Netflix that nz doesn't get?
    There is a website that lists shows by region. Hope this helps.

22. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    There is a website that lists shows by region. Hope this helps.
    link?

23. Post

24. Post
    Infuriation wrote:
    Do you use your NZ credit card to pay for the US netflix or...?
    You just buy the local sub and then use a VPN to connect to another country. Netflix will automatically go to that countries version.

25. Post
    Was mildly interested in a VPN service for my rokus but none seem to support a proper site-to-site tunnel.