1. Post
    I don't know shit about Venom but this looks really good. Not sure about that Rogue One pilot guy as the main villain though. Hes not very intimidating lol.

Also is Venom an anti-hero who only kills bad guys?
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 2nd August 2018 at 11:09 am.

2. Post
    Yeah he is an anti hero. Does bad things but not to the innocent.

This looks good to me.

3. Post
    This looks good I'll try and watch this on the big screen sometime.

4. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 2.41.34 pm.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	376.9 KB 
ID:	223246

5. Post
    Thats pretty cool but the main title looks like Frozen or something from an animated movie lol

6. Post
    Look like original logo covered in web to me.

7. Post
    fan art

8. Post

Name:	7J0OnPp.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	223310

9. Post
    Nxt Thursday, Keen!

10. Post
    My favourite social media reactions so far. One step closer to the Spider-man rights returning to Marvel in full.

https://twitter.com/rustypolished/st...88864513032203

https://twitter.com/Tom_Jorgensen/st...90453873229824

11. Post
    *shrug*

I saw FF day one, will do same here!

12. Post
    jords wrote:
    *shrug*

I saw FF day one, will do same here!

13. Post
    Marvel *shrug*

14. Post
    Jords is such a fanboy lol

15. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Jords is such a fanboy lol

Name:	kettle-black.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	223530

I am making up for it by seeing Goodfellas for the 85th time, this time in cinema.

16. Post
    jords wrote:

Name:	kettle-black.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	149.9 KB 
ID:	223530
    Touche lol. The difference is I like both DC and Marvel stuff even though I like DC more. I don't love one and shit all over the other one like others do lol.

17. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Touche lol. The difference is I like both DC and Marvel stuff even though I like DC more. I don't love one and shit all over the other one like others do lol.
    I'm the same. I like watching anything that looks cool.

18. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I'm the same. I like watching anything that looks cool.
    I'm mostly the same but I just cant support this movie when its keeping venom from being in the MCU. I got burned by Sony after Spider-Man 3, Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Venom was strike 3. I'm out lol.

19. Post
    is this out yet?

20. Post
    wow @ this review

If you replaced Tom Hardy for Steve Martin and switched out Lily Tomlin for a wad of chewed-up black licorice, you'd have "Venom."

21. Post
    Took one for the team.

Not bad. Not Great either. Venom and Hardy had some good banter, story line was very so so. Action was much better then I thought it would be. Set up for the next movie which I am wondering how will play out. Michelle Williams is cute as, villian was very generic.

6/10

22. Post
    Just watched this today. It wasn't too bad. Leave your brain at the door and pick it up when ya leave. Hopefully spidey pops in for the next flick if it happens. (can't always tell with the sony movies)

23. Post
    I thought it was pretty fun. Maybe it benefited from reading the negative reviews because it dropped my expectations. Nothing too special but still a good time.

The main fight scene though, ****ing blurry mess. Some cool moments but half the time couldn't see wtf was going on.

24. Post
    I quite liked it, had some funny moments and a few moments that screamed lazy story telling.

Spoiler:

25. Post
    without Tom Hardy 4/10 . Really average CGI and some of the actions scenes were just a blurry mess of slowmo with CGI but the effects would get Micheal Bay /nod of approval for example Blue Flame explosion drones. Story board was..muddled , the first part where i saw the 6 months later tag ,i was like wut? You already were not gonna explain the whole Daily Globe incident why not just put his relationship with her like that, you dont need to explain it etc Show not tell. Bad guy was not scary, Micheal Williams had limited synergy with Hardy , pacing was kinda atrocious.

With Tom Hardy, 6/10 because Tom is pretty decent actor .

the trio of Spidey, Venom and Carnage works because they are a great triangle of Good , Bad and Ugly. Without Spidey, they needed a far more impressive bad guy but Riot / brown Elon Musk did not deliver.