Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Venom - Tom Hardy

Actually looks not bad. Still be a waste if Tom Hardy doesn't go up against Tom Holland's spidey at some point.

2. Post
    Still dont like Tom Hardy but the symbiote looks and sounds pretty sweet. Plus Michelle Williams

3. Post
    Looks mean as, will watch for sure

4. Post
    Keen!

Would totally gay on Tom Hardy.

5. Post
    Hmm, actually looks pretty good surprisingly.

6. Post
    I'd rather have him play a Brit than an American, but eh, i'll watch it

7. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Actually looks not bad. Still be a waste if Tom Hardy doesn't go up against Tom Holland's spidey at some point.
    Well it's self-evident that they will, not sure why you doubt it :/

8. Post
    Because it's not confirmed to actually be a part of the MCU. Its the flagship film for the Sony Marvel Universe, apparently. It's no certainty that they'll cross over.

9. Post
    Venom: YES
    Tom Hardy: Eh, his voice, style in this looks unappealing.

10. Post
    I always liked venom, that said there was a what if comic where the punisher got the symbiot which remains one of my favourite stories.

11. Post
    oh nutt

12. Post
    Damn this looks like a lot of fun

13. Post
    I just realised that The Darkness is basically Venom - Spider-man shit + The Punisher.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	66572_front.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	221695

14. Post
    Age difference between the two Toms seems too much. Parker still in high school - Brock already a reporter.

15. Post
    As pointed out above, it's really not the same universe.

16. Post

17. Post
    ^That second trailer was awesome.

18. Post
    darn , they went and just made symbiote vs symbiote. Which is not bad but Carnage, Scream , Anti Venom etc are cool individual personalities on their own.

19. Post
    Awful. They some how made it look worse than the last trailer which was ok. This just delays marvel getting the rights back.

20. Post
    ...did he say "like a turd in the wind"?

21. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marvel-Infographic-rights-2018.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	380.4 KB 
ID:	222751

22. Post
    Sony still owns spiderman theyre just sharing with Marvel. Hopefully this flops and Disney buys the rights back next year when they revisit the deal.

23. Post
    I'm disappointed they made it symbiote vs symbiote. Why do they have to do that all the time? Iron Man 1, Spider-Man 3, Black Panther and a bunch of other superhero movies the villain has to be a copy of the hero. It sucks.

24. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I'm disappointed they made it symbiote vs symbiote. Why do they have to do that all the time? Iron Man 1, Spider-Man 3, Black Panther and a bunch of other superhero movies the villain has to be a copy of the hero. It sucks.
    To be fair Venom's main antagonist is Spider-man but they can't use him ATM because he's wrapped up in the MCU.

25. Post
    I hope its good. I would like to see Tom Hardy Venom vs Tom Holland Spiderman