1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I thought the font size was fixed in a previous patch?

3. Post
    they gave the option to increase the UI scaling which increased the text - it also increased everything else

I think this patch gives the option to only increase the text size with making anything else bigger

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    they gave the option to increase the UI scaling which increased the text - it also increased everything else

I think this patch gives the option to only increase the text size with making anything else bigger
    Ah, good.

I thought menu text was part of the UI scaling. But can't say that I noticed any difference when I bumped it all the way up.

5. Post
    Ah, is this an old article that has been republished?

The game already has the Immersive mode which removes all the UI components.

I am not sure what else anyone needs to take screenshots, I used it on my second play through the story line.

6. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    Ah, is this an old article that has been republished?

The game already has the Immersive mode which removes all the UI components.

I am not sure what else anyone needs to take screenshots, I used it on my second play through the story line.
    probably a free to move 3d camera, where as in the game normally the camera is always focused on the main character - you can't zoom out of pan the camera for example

7. Post
    Ah yeah this new photo mode update more controls that I would expect to need

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018...-of-war-today/

8. Post
    Get back here boy!

Last edited by SirGrim; 11th May 2018 at 1:59 pm.