Results 1 to 22 of 22

  1. Post
    #1

    Coffee Cups

    Anyone recommend reusable coffee cups?

    Was thinking a cork XL Keepa Cup.

    Name:  16oz_cork_espresso_368x438.png
Views: 246
Size:  86.2 KB

  2. Post
    #2
    I need one of these too - i take ages to drink my coffee and it always gets cold

  3. Post
    #3
    SirGrim wrote:
    I need one of these too - i take ages to drink my coffee and it always gets cold
    Well.

    http://ca.keepcup.com/keepcup-series...y-rosetta.html

  4. Post
    #4
    I wouldn't be keen on that glass one unless the protective cork was a lot bigger

  5. Post
    #5
    Depends if you have Andre the Giant hands.

  6. Post
    #6
    Unless that glass is double walled, your coffee is going to get colder faster. (Original post. URL shows double-walled version).

    Glass is not a good insulator.

  7. Post
    #7
    I think those aluminium type flask cups probably work better

  8. Post
    #8
    These guys do a stainless steel double walled travel mug - I'm not a massive fan of the button opening, but my missus loves it.

    https://frankgreen.com/au/shop-25/stainlesssteel.html

  9. Post
    #9
    404 not found

  10. Post
    #10
    SirGrim wrote:
    404 not found
    Must be a weird geolocation thing/they haven't updated their NZ webpage.

    http://www.until.co.nz/by-brand/fran...tainless-steel

  11. Post
    #11
    Rii wrote:
    Unless that glass is double walled, your coffee is going to get colder faster. (Original post. URL shows double-walled version).

    Glass is not a good insulator.
    Been trying to find any opinion pieces on normal Keep cup vs Long play.

  12. Post
    #12
    jords wrote:
    Been trying to find any opinion pieces on normal Keep cup vs Long play.
    Ex had a keep-cup. A full plastic one (or whatever they were made of). She ended up ditching it in favour of a ceramic travel mug as over time (apparently) the plastic affected the flavour of whatever she was putting in it.

  13. Post
    #13
    jords wrote:
    Been trying to find any opinion pieces on normal Keep cup vs Long play.
    It's not really a true double-wall and I would expect thermal performance would suffer, ideally you want a vacuum.

  14. Post
    #14
    Rii wrote:
    Ex had a keep-cup. A full plastic one (or whatever they were made of). She ended up ditching it in favour of a ceramic travel mug as over time (apparently) the plastic affected the flavour of whatever she was putting in it.
    I am not to fond of the all plastic which is why I wanna go for the above one.

    KevinL wrote:
    It's not really a true double-wall and I would expect thermal performance would suffer, ideally you want a vacuum.
    So in other words I would paying more money for something that may only give me 30 minutes more heat in the LongPlay?

  15. Post
    #15
    jords wrote:
    I am not to fond of the all plastic which is why I wanna go for the above one.



    So in other words I would paying more money for something that may only give me 30 minutes more heat in the LongPlay?
    Yeah, if you're really concerned about keeping stuff cold/hot for long periods you want a vacuum double wall IMO

  16. Post
    #16
    I've had one of this for more than a year - very happy with it.
    https://www.fishpond.co.nz/Kitchen/C...!0886798570167

  17. Post
    #17
    I am resigned to the fact I want a glass one for some odd reason

  18. Post
    #18
    just noticed my local cafe sells these frankgreen cups but they ones they stock are all half pink, half green colours, eh...

  19. Post
    #19
    Check out Stevens and Smith & Caugheys

  20. Post
    #20
    I've been using a double walled plain white porcelain cup with a silicone lid for about 11 years now. It looks just like a generic takeaway coffee cup and keeps the coffee nice and warm. It's pretty great.
    It was a gift ordered from the states I think, so NFI where to buy another.

  21. Post
    #21
    I have one of those but haven't used it as I don't trust the silicon lid to stay on

  22. Post
    #22
    I have one from Intentionally Sustainable and I love it https://intentionally.co.nz/products...eatproof-glass